ZR Auto's refurbished F430

rhyno

ZR just sent me these pictures of his Novitec F430 that he just refurbished. It also has a new Scuderia bumper!

ZR_20003_FINAL.jpg

ZR_20006_20FINAL.jpg

ZR_20019_20FINAL.jpg

ZR_20055_20FINAL.jpg

ZR_20079_FINAL.jpg

Normally I would say to each his own. But, this looks silly. The black is funny looking and if they put on the Scuderia rear bumper why not put the front on as well to match. Too many kits on the car = ricer inmo. Also just noticed, its not even a real Scuderia bumper. Just relocated the exhaust.

I am done modifying street cars. Total waste of time. I 'll buy them and keep them stock.Less headaches that way.

All the work will go on the race cars.AT least on track the only thing you have to worry about is the other drivers.

I am done modifying street cars. Total waste of time. I 'll buy them and keep them stock.Less headaches that way.

All the work will go on the race cars.AT least on track the only thing you have to worry about is the other drivers.

Sage advice, but easier said for someone who's been there done that more than most. ;)

I am a big fan of buying a stock fast car and keeping it mostly stock.

My dad told me when I was a kid "if you buy a $10,000 Civic, and put $10,000 into it...you have a $10,000 Civic". This is from a man that has spent his life customizing cars and building motors for hot rods, show cars and racers.

Regarding the F430 - the treatment looks like something a kid would do to his $10,000 Civic. :-)

R.

Does Novitech have little 5 yr old German kids with LEGO sets designing their cars now? They have made some SICK stuff, but this is just plain ugly IMO. Stay over the top, but lose the stickers.