OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I smell a con...

You sure that Juicee simply hasn't douched in awhile? Maybe he simply is having one of those "not so fresh days".

You sure that Juicee simply hasn't douched in awhile? Maybe he simply is having one of those "not so fresh days".

1. Everybody who gets a car repoed suddenly discovers they left a Warhol original and a fortune in cash in the car. This one is a fcuking CLASSIC. There isnt a Repo man or a JUDGE in the country who hasnt heard it before....

2. The idea that he's going to win some sort of civil suit against the repo company..... NOT A fcuking CHANCE IN HELL. If you were dumb enough to leave a hand signed copy of George Washington's Last will and testament and a dozen gold doubloons in the glove compartment, chalk it up to an expensive lesson learned, because youre shit outta luck dumbass.

3. Anybody who BELIEVES #1 AND believes that he has some chance to prevail on #2, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give me a call... I have some beach front property to sell you.... Its currently occupied by US 101, but thats just a formality. I've got the zoning all worked out and youll be able to build condos on it.

4. Seriously... If anybody is seriously contemplating sending this guy some money, dont bother.... Send it to me instead.... Ill send you a picture of me wiping my ass with it.... You wont get it back from either of us, but at least Im honest with you, and at the very least you'll get a good laugh out of seeing my fat pale ass with your hard earned cash sticking out of it. Thats a better ROI than he'll ever produce.

CLS63

Allan, I'll send you another link in a bit, you are being compared to a poser over there.....

Of course I am! I lease all my cars, mod them . get them repo'd and hit the internet panhandling,,,

maybe juice can hit up his good friend vonwinkelstein or whatever the street racing idiots name was in az..

Of course I am! I lease all my cars, mod them . get them repo'd and hit the internet panhandling,,,

maybe juice can hit up his good friend vonwinkelstein or whatever the street racing idiots name was in az..

Hes got his own problems.... His trial is docketed for October

The last post in that thread has the right idea..... You want to help the guy out? Buy his shit for pennies on the dollar. He gets the cash he needs (and if he wants to piss it away on a LEASED car he cant afford right now, instead of diapers, thats on him) and you get something cheap... Everybody wins.

I don't give two shits about him, but I would certainly be willing to help many of the 'good' guys here on LP and hope they would do the same for me.

There are certainly some people on here who I would pitch in to help if they were in a serious financial need.... But my willingness to help stops at food, clothing and shelter. If one of you needs some scratch to maintain your $140,000 car, youre on your own with that one cowboy... If hes truly having money trouble, best thing that could happen to the guy is he LOSES the CAR.... Its the FIRST thing that should GO if hes having some financial difficulty. Asking others to help him keep it is both CRAZY, and INSULTING.

Anyone who gives him money is an idiot. Think about it. His shit will get get repoed again in a couple months cause he obviously can't pay his bills. I don't know if he's just living beyond his means or something happened. But the bottom line is he can no longer meet his financial agreements. So there's no way in hell he's going to be able to repay anyone a single dime. And sure as hell won't be paying 27% interest. LOL...what a fcuking joke.

Your shit does not get repoed if you miss one payment. He has obviously missed a couple at least. He's broke, and that's the bottom line. And the reason he's hitting up an internet forum for money is because his friends and family know he's not good for it and will just laugh at him.

I would help someone in this forum that's having problems and is in need. But a Mercedes Benz is not what this guy needs. He needs to let the car go and get his priorities straight.

I guess I'll chime in on this, even though some may oppose to what I have to say. Coming from my background, I couldn't care less about what situation this person is in. This person is looking for funds from other associates to help finance the release of his vehicle. He owns a high-end luxury vehicle. This is not by any means a necessity to life. Life is tough for many, and those who have tranversed from severe poverty to extreme wealth will understand this. If you are placed in a situation where you lose your vehicle, be it your own stupidity or circumstances in which you can not avoid, then that is something you have to deal with. You may be in a position where you lower your self esteem and ask for assistance, but never expect anything. Why should I feel sorry for this person? I don't know of the circumstances leading to this person's vehicle being confiscated, but I won't empathize for this person either. There are far worse things out there. By the time you finish reading this thread, someone would have died of cancer, someone would have lost their child and someone would have ended their life. This person is crying about losing a f**king car? I work my ass off to own the things that I own but if they get taken away from me then I know I can always own them again in the future.

I would hope we would all do the same if one of us were in trouble.

Lets not rub salt in the wounds of someone who has obvious money trouble.

Lets get real... If you really made 408K yearly, or had any sort of life... you wouldnt go on an internet forum and ask for money.. You would call a friend, a family member, take money off a credit card whatever... And if you dont have the means to get a lousy 8k, then you are a joke to begin with.

You do however hit up an internet forum for cash when its as easy as pie to take from those you have never met and simply disappear.........

Dont know the guy and never read a single one of his posts. Therefore, i have nothing against him.

Yet, there are many ways to get $8k other than asking fellow members on a public forum. Especially if you are making anything above $75k per year.

Also, im not against helping others, but id rather help someone eat than help some guy ive never met get his high end AMG car back from the repo people. Have to agree that he might be a bit toolish...

Dont know the guy and never read a single one of his posts. Therefore, i have nothing against him.

Yet, there are many ways to get $8k other than asking fellow members on a public forum. Especially if you are making anything above $75k per year.

Also, im not against helping others, but id rather help someone eat than help some guy ive never met get his high end AMG car back from the repo people. Have to agree that he might be a bit toolish...

:iamwithstupid:

Anyone who gives him money is an idiot. Think about it. His shit will get get repoed again in a couple months cause he obviously can't pay his bills. I don't know if he's just living beyond his means or something happened. But the bottom line is he can no longer meet his financial agreements. So there's no way in hell he's going to be able to repay anyone a single dime. And sure as hell won't be paying 27% interest. LOL...what a fcuking joke.

Your shit does not get repoed if you miss one payment. He has obviously missed a couple at least. He's broke, and that's the bottom line. And the reason he's hitting up an internet forum for money is because his friends and family know he's not good for it and will just laugh at him.

I would help someone in this forum that's having problems and is in need. But a Mercedes Benz is not what this guy needs. He needs to let the car go and get his priorities straight.

:iamwithstupid:

Exactly. He doesn't need more loans. He needs to stop living a lifestyle he cannot afford.

Facts:

Juicee63 procalimed himself to be a big time producer.. He was all over LP with his tales of the high life, his club access, his partners etc etc. Rakjoe and I would text him from INSIDE HYDE or Villa telling him we were there and needed him to get us in... Of course he would never respond after numerous statements on LP that he could get anyone in...... BULLSHIT

Anyone who leases a car... and mods it is a total tool...

Anyone who proclaims to be a producer, makes 400k a year, gets a pos CLS63 repoed, supposedly loses 8k in his car while getting it repoed AND CANT COME UP WITH ANOTHER 8K is living WAY beyond their means....

Inmo, the reason why Juicee63 cant get 8k from friends is because his true friends who know him already know he is knee deep in shit and living way beyond his means.... He cant come up with 8k on his credit cards because they are already tapped...his house payments are already in arears or about to go in arears (judging by the fact he cant come up with 8k, shows he is PENNYLESS)

So he hits up the people on an internet forum and blows smoke up their asses, will get whatever he can.. AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.......

This is not something new.. he was on LP every single day and dissapeared. I dont wish this on anyone but inmo tools like him are the reason this country is in this situation. not to mention the idiot was defending a total tool who killed someone.

As for his MBworld brethren, of course they feel his pain... 90% of those fools are in the same situation or about to be in it!

Facts:

Juicee63 procalimed himself to be a big time producer.. He was all over LP with his tales of the high life, his club access, his partners etc etc. Rakjoe and I would text him from INSIDE HYDE or Villa telling him we were there and needed him to get us in... Of course he would never respond after numerous statements on LP that he could get anyone in...... BULLSHIT

Anyone who proclaims to be a producer, makes 400k a year, gets a pos CLS63 repoed, supposedly loses 8k in his car while getting it repoed AND CANT COME UP WITH ANOTHER 8K is living WAY beyond their means....

Inmo, the reason why Juicee63 cant get 8k from friends is because his true friends who know him already know he is knee deep in shit and living way beyond his means.... He cant come up with 8k on his credit cards because they are already tapped...his house payments are already in arears or about to go in arears (judging by the fact he cant come up with 8k, shows he is PENNYLESS)

So he hits up the people on an internet forum and blows smoke up their asses, will get whatever he can.. AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.......

This is not something new.. he was on LP every single day and dissapeared. I dont wish this on anyone but inmo tools like him are the reason this country is in this situation. not to mention the idiot was defending a total tool who killed someone.

As for his MBworld brethren, of course they feel his pain... 90% of those fools are in the same situation or about to be in it!

/agree

Facts:

Did you read what one poster wrote? Basically, that 90% of the entire forum "CAN'T AFFORD THE BENZ THEY ARE IN BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY FOR THE MARQUE THEY LOVE THE MOST."

fcuk them all!

I can't believe a craft service person can make US$408,000. How the heck does that work?

Facts:

Speed+++ :iamwithstupid:

Let this be a lesson to the younglings .... if you're looking to buy a $100,000 Mercedes, and you can't piss together an extra $8,000; you really should be looking at Hyundais and Hondas, not Mercedes.

I can't believe a craft service person can make US$408,000. How the heck does that work?

It's bullshit... I can say I make $4billion per year, but that doesn't make it true. ;)

If he made that kind of money coming up with a measly $8K wouldn't be any problem.

Heres my best guestimate.... Hes tossing out a number that reflects GROSS RECEIPTS, as opposed to PROFIT/ INCOME. And remember I have a bit of knowledge in this area as Ive hired (and fired for that matter) some CS companies in my time.

If you own a Catering company, a contract for a major motion picture will be worth quite a bit of money.... 400K in Gross Receipts doesnt sound at all impossible. However, Gross Receipts and Net Profits are not the same thing, and CS has quite a bit of overhead when you do it right.. Food was particularly expensive last year...

So now hes in the "honey wagon".... :icon_mrgreen:

I would rather take the bus and still have respect for myself.

If this was a kidney I would understand his post.

just when you think it can't get any more interesting, it does. I'm with allan on thos though. Guys like this and the people who helped get them into these cars and houses for that matter that they couldn't afford is part of the reason we are where we are right now. I just can't believe he hit up MB world for money, thats just crazy. :eusa_naughty:

Did you read what one poster wrote? Basically, that 90% of the entire forum "CAN'T AFFORD THE BENZ THEY ARE IN BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY FOR THE MARQUE THEY LOVE THE MOST."

fcuk them all!

No kidding. They should realize that they helped the margue grow so much by living beyond their means, that now mb, along with most car companies, are in trouble.