Progress pictures of Alex's Superleggera build

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you are liking the black finish. Honestly it would be my personal preference because it will look very factory when completed. The polished set up looks great as well but it's nice to see something different every now and then.

Black Finish looks Awesome !!

Good Job Jason :icon_thumleft:

Black Finish looks Awesome !!

Good Job Jason :icon_thumleft:

You sure are being nice to Jason after all the shit you said in the past...

hmm... for some reason I thought his was grey.

Alex's SL is gray, the pipes are black... This thread is about Alex's car, hence the title. ;)

Allan, UGR, would you guys hurry the hell up, find a runway and settle this shit once and for all! :eusa_wall:

Jason, great work! The black pipes look very cool and go great with the theme of an SL. :icon_thumleft:

Tips for being a successfull tuner:

www.heffnerperformance.com

www.sp-power.com

:iamwithstupid:

Looks slick Alex!!

Jason I have to hand it to you buddy. Not many tuners out there would volunteer their specific build specs on the www. Thanks for sharing :icon_pray:

:icon_thumleft:

If you mod the engine this is the only way to go any less and asking for failure. I have had alot more then one stock G thro rods out the bottom esp. 04 cars the early cars had a step 1 there was a step 2 which was press cars and then we get step 3 about vin 1600 I have had a few 06 leg out also, if you add boost without adding rods and droping comp good luck. Nice job Hef.

If you mod the engine this is the only way to go any less and asking for failure. I have had alot more then one stock G thro rods out the bottom esp. 04 cars the early cars had a step 1 there was a step 2 which was press cars and then we get step 3 about vin 1600 I have had a few 06 leg out also, if you add boost without adding rods and droping comp good luck. Nice job Hef.

:iamwithstupid:

Incredible!! The attention to detail is the best ive seen. Argon welds, powder coating, and the inner engine workings....Oh My! :icon_pray:

Jason-Out of curiosity what kind of oil do you put in the cars that you build like this?