Ughhh

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he LOOKS really cool in it right?

:rolleyes:

I mean, I get it. Its a nice car and if he can afford one (assuming that it is in-fact his) then more power to him but the fact that he PROBABLY has no idea whats he's in and likes it because it was the most expensive thing he could find does the car no justice at all. That car should have the shit beat out of it but chances are, his plans for it are to make an entrance pulling into the next nightclub's parking lot. Shame- but why waste time ranting about things you cant change?

I mean, I get it. Its a nice car and if he can afford one (assuming that it is in-fact his) then more power to him but the fact that he PROBABLY has no idea whats he's in and likes it because it was the most expensive thing he could find does the car no justice at all. That car should have the shit beat out of it but chances are, his plans for it are to make an entrance pulling into the next nightclub's parking lot. Shame- but why waste time ranting about things you cant change?

I share your sentiment, and believe that often these cars are purchased by these guys to show their cred.

but at the same time, surely some of these guys might actually be car guys and appreciate what they have also? we can hope anyway, otherwise yes a waste.

He is MAKING TONS of money right now, and this is probably chump change for him. He is on the radio ALL DAY in Miami, and many other cities I have been to. Only problem is that unfortunately I believe if he keeps living the way he is, his life will be short lived. I hope someone straightens him out so he doesn't have future health issues.

Ha, its a rental. He got the car for an undisclosed amount from Exotic Motorcars of Palm Beach/Dennis Kennedy. I am not sure if he ended up buying it from them but initially he did not own it. I do hear that he isn't a bad guy to deal with, if you actually get to deal with him. Don't know about his managers though. Bad part is that Veyron has had some "work" done to it since new so if he did buy it, and if he paid all the wood for it, he will be trading a tainted car when he does go to move it. Just goes to show what happens when you deal with someone that either doesn't know, doesn't know how to find out or doesn't care about finding out as long as he is making the cash.

• 2 weeks later...

He is a very skilled rapper. More power to him.

I think he was in his prime with the first carter album though.

• 4 weeks later...

skilled rapper?!?!?!? he sounds like hes going to start crying every time he "raps" with that pathetic voice of his... and the fcuking laugh/giggles he always does? why the fcuk do people find that so amusing??? it sounds like a whiny old guy having a seizure while trying to rhyme. he needs to stay the fcuk in the studio behind the scenes where he belongs and stop trying to sing! fcuking autotune isnt working for him either.

sure he can be the nicest guy in the world but his lyrics are pure garbage and his "rapping" skills are close to non-existent.

anyone remember when rap was called hiphop and it was actually about more then money?

i hope that his career ends very soon. the rap industry is in need of a SERIOUS fcuking makeover.

shade

He is a very skilled rapper. More power to him.

I think he was in his prime with the first carter album though.

:iamwithstupid:

I heard a song I have never heard before last night, and it was rediculous. His CD's are OK at best, but as a featured artist on another musicians song, or on a mixtape he is at his best.

I think he is one of the WORST rappers of all time!!!!!

I would much rather see money go to rappers like Dr. Dre and Eminem than this guy!

Funny you named this Ughhh, since he stole that from The Clipse, who are 20x better than him.

Lil Wayne is not my favorite rapper, in fact I think he is over rated, but I give the man credit for being able to afford a veyron at what only 26, 27?

He is MAKING TONS of money right now, and this is probably chump change for him. He is on the radio ALL DAY in Miami, and many other cities I have been to. Only problem is that unfortunately I believe if he keeps living the way he is, his life will be short lived. I hope someone straightens him out so he doesn't have future health issues.

His pad in Miami is 11 mil. He doesnt do coke, he smoked a lot of weed and does the codeine purple drink dance. He makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$. He is supposedly a very nice and humble guy outside of his raps. I think he will be ok no matter what any of us think of him.

:iamwithstupid:

I heard a song I have never heard before last night, and it was rediculous. His CD's are OK at best, but as a featured artist on another musicians song, or on a mixtape he is at his best.

Which song was it?

I gave the song "Shoot me down" a few worthy listens....off The Carter III, I think it's a great song.

I've had a hard time accepting Lil Wayne into the upper echelon of rap's elite, but he does show signs of greatness here and there.

Which song was it?

I gave the song "Shoot me down" a few worthy listens....off The Carter III, I think it's a great song.

I've had a hard time accepting Lil Wayne into the upper echelon of rap's elite, but he does show signs of greatness here and there.

I wouldn't call him the upper echelon of rap's elite...I might call him that for new rap but not rap as a whole. The guy is smart though, and hit a lot of good luck and is a pretty hard worker. He's what people want these days which is why a ton of the songs he does remixes on or cameos always hits the top of the charts. Not to mention he's one of the few that have gone into various genres (rap, pop, rock and the rest).

He doesn't actually know cars which was admitted a while back, however he knows the basics and whatnot, more or less he buys it if he likes it. This may have changed.

My friend produced a few underground songs for him a while back, mentioned that he's actually a really nice guy and whatnot.

Most likely the car is paid for in full, usually what they do, then it'll be on sale in a year or so, if that. Cash Money artists are known to change cars very often and to have a full fleet of them.