Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

It was entirely a joke.

Note to everyone, do not take anything that chimay52 says serious, ever.

Including this post?

Now Im really confused.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$ I hear other golfers on the PGA tour are trying to contact Tiger's wife to find out which club it takes to beat Tiger.

$ After the accident Tiger called 1st: his attorney, 2nd: his agent, 3rd: Kobe Bryant's Jeweler.

$ Do you think his caddie Stevie kept everyone quiet in HER backswing ?

$ This was no accident, the whole thing is a Nike Ad for a new "rescue" club.

$ Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly… but put me down for a 5."

$ Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one.

$ What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards.

$ What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

$ Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

What do Tiger Woods and a seal have in common? They have both been clubbed by a Scandinavian.

Including this post?

It starts off serious, then it starts to fade to mild humor. From there it progresses to glee and optimism, however the post then takes on a note of regret and even perhaps sorrow.

I would say it finishes off with an air of acceptance and content.

It starts off serious, then it starts to fade to mild humor. From there it progresses to glee and optimism, however the post then takes on a note of regret and even perhaps sorrow.

I would say it finishes off with an air of acceptance and content.

Ahh... The 7 stages of mourning, all wrapped up in one post....

I hadnt really been looking at the pics and just saw that Jaime one...wow does she ever look like a stuck pig. Screwing a girl like her will NEVER end up positively!

Ahh... The 7 stages of mourning, all wrapped up in one post....

I am a very deep and complex individual!

Now where did I put my "Family Guy" DVD set??

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger's home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

gallery_enlarged_1203_rachel_uchitel_00.jpg

gallery_enlarged_1203_rachel_uchitel_01.jpg

gallery_enlarged_1203_rachel_uchitel_02.jpg

gallery_enlarged_1203_rachel_uchitel_03.jpg

gallery_main_1202_helen_hunt_bikini_00.jpg

Who the fcuk is the last picture of. No way that could be her! Maybe after drinking from the wrong cup searching for the Holy grail!

poorly.jpg

Who the fcuk is the last picture of. No way that could be her! Maybe after drinking from the wrong cup searching for the Holy grail!

Oops. Bonus picture of Helen Hunt :lol2:

Mistress #4 steps forward and comments on his wang: http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-03-another-...conquest-speaks

Skokos tell your girl to get her story to the media quick. Mistress #2 got $150,000 from US Weekly.

"I actually don't know why people care who he sleeps with."

I could care less, but he shouldnt present himself as some squeeky clean family man, when he is getting some on the backside.....

Tiger allowed himself to get sucked into Superstardom in a big way, hired the PR machine, married the perfect wife, had the perfect family, created a fake, money making persona that he could not live up to. So it turns out the real Tiger likes slutty women, so have plenty of other famous/powerful men.

When Arnold Palmer was philandering in the 60's the press gave him a pass, same thing with Kennedy when he was tapping Marilyn. No way they would rat out these guys to their wives.

Times have changed, we want our superstars supersized, all the more to see them inevitably downsized, humiliated and grovelling before us in the media.

Pity the celeb with a taste(or addiction) for the simple, earthy pleasures of a slutty/lusty girl, the candy is everywhere, literally at Sodom and Gomorrah levels..... :icon_mrgreen:

When a guy makes a 100 mill a year and lives in a 2.4 million dollar home........its safe to call guy a cheapass! Although this incident will probably convince Tiger to pony up and move to a bigger, more private domicile.

He might be cheap, but Tiger is in the process of building a monstrous estate on Floridas Jupiter Island. So it looks like he wont be living in a 2.4 mil slum anymore. He actually bought up several lots, one belonging to a close friend of mine.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...JFZbWsAO4ycDIDQ

He might be cheap, but Tiger is in the process of building a monstrous estate on Floridas Jupiter Island. So it looks like he wont be living in a 2.4 mil slum anymore. He actually bought up several lots, one belonging to a close friend of mine.

I don't know, if more mistress' keep popping up, then I'm thinking his wife will be living on Jupiter Island and Tiger will still be in the $2.4 mill 'slum' with the busted firehydrant near the entrance.

Tiger Woods has said that he let his family down with his transgressions of the past, but it seems that he wants to keep his marriage intact - although, it's gonna cost him.

As of Wednesday morning, Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren has been offered a $5 million immediate payment if she agrees to work on the marriage.

When the couple first married in 2004, Elin signed a prenup that would award her $20 million after 10 years of marriage, but that's all about to change. Their agreement has been revised to give her an additional $55 million in a shorter time period!! Elin will collect $80 million if she stays with Tiger for another 7 years.

Not only will she have to show up to public events as if they were perfectly happy, but Elin will have to sign a nondisclosure agreement that will not allow her to tell her story. And even if she only stays two more years, she’ll get almost twice as much as the original prenup awarded her.

Tiger's camp believe that Elin is essential to keeping his corporate sponsors and revamping his newfound scumbag image.

I cant believe no one's posted these yet....

They weren't posted because those aren't Tiger's wife, professor. Verfied as another girl years ago. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Welcome to 2005.