Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL sex rehab.

One of my friends went to a sex addiction class and ended up sleeping with one of the other participants in the parking lot afterwards, then either quit or got kicked out heh.

LOL sex rehab.

One of my friends went to a sex addiction class and ended up sleeping with one of the other participants in the parking lot afterwards, then either quit or got kicked out heh.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Thats awesome

LOL sex rehab.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

LOL sex rehab.

Didnt I see that in a movie?

Are there any sex addiction classes in NJ?

HEY! I was going to ask the same thing! Sounds like a fun place to hang out in the parking lot of! :icon_mrgreen:

See.... this is why I stick to ghoul pools and not divorce pools....

I had the first Monday following New Year's Eve as my for-sure date to see a filing. Looks like the Tiger Woods PR and Damage Control Team got to Elin first and like any good golddigger she took the massive hush money payout instead of the high road named Pride.

• 4 weeks later...

Grab a Tiger by the Text

By AMANDA C. KOOSER, AOL SMALL BUSINESS

Posted: 2010-03-03 17:14:33

Aol.Incriminating text messages are all the rage right now. Whenever someone wants to back up an accusation, he pulls out a cell phone and shows the text messages to prove it. Text messages backfired against Tiger Woods, and they can backfire for businesses as well. The new iPhone app TigerText (http://www.tigertext.com/) takes the worry out of ill-advised text messaging by offering a way to "cover your tracks."

Jeffrey Evans, the creator of TigerText, says the app name has nothing to do with that infamous golfer who could have made good use of the program if it had existed during his extracurricular activities. Still, that catchy name has attracted a lot of attention. "It is a frustration that people are pigeonholing it as a cheater's app," says Evans. "But the media excitement that has circulated around this salacious story is allowing me to have conversations about the importance of privacy needs worldwide."

TigerText bypasses the usual text messaging system and requires the installation of the program on both the sender and receiver's phones. Once that chore is done, messages can be set to expire anywhere from 60 seconds to 30 days after sending. "Right now, if you send a text message, it lives forever. I can't think of too many things that I want to have a permanent record of. This gives people the ability to control the lifetime of a text message," says Evans. A delete on demand option is also available for those times when you realize you accidentally sent a complaint about a client directly to the client instead of the coworker it was intended for.

The secret is that the text messages never actually live on the recipient's phone. They are held in invisible limbo on TigerText's own servers. Those servers are regularly cleaned out, so your potentially bothersome text disappears permanently into the ether. TigerTexts also can't be forwarded and are deleted from the sender's phone history when they expire.

An app like this makes everybody think about extramarital dalliances, but it offers intriguing possibilities for business users looking to keep private messages extra private. "I personally have my texts clearing out every 30 days. The idea that, if you have this app, you are doing something salacious is just not true," says Evans. He sees businesses using the app to exchange information during meetings and to protect sensitive data from competitors. It can be used to cover up for potential text messaging blunders where you don't want the evidence to hang around.

TigerText for BlackBerry and Android are in the development pipeline to cover as many smartphone bases as possible. Evans expects them to be out within weeks. In the meantime, iPhone and iPod Touch users can download the app for free and try it out with 100 messages over the first 15 days. After that, it'll cost you $1.49 per month for 250 messages or $2.49 per month for an unlimited amount. A nice bonus is that you won't rack up any standard text messaging charges by using the app. Prevention may be the best medicine, but at least TigerText is there to clean up your messes after you've made a messaging blunder. Most of all, Evans hopes TigerText does what it's designed for: keeping your private messages private.

• 2 weeks later...

The real message Tiger wanted to say................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my wife, I'm sorry. I fucked up but I'm not changing so you'll either need to put up with this shit or I'll stroke you the check I agreed to in the pre-nup....sorry.

To my fans, get over it. Where I stick my dick is none of your business. If you care....sorry. I don't need any of you in order to make 10 times in one year what you'll make in a career. I promise to continue to hit 4 irons from 210 yards to within 10' of the hole and drop puts that you couldn't read in a million years. If that's not good enough for you, go watch tennis.

To the media. You cocksuckers are the only ones more two-faced than I am. Kissing my ass for all those years and then ripping me every chance you've had since Thanksgiving. fcuk all ya'll. I'm glad I don't have to take the time to sit and answer the same bullshit questions over and over again.

To the other golfers. Kiss my cablanasian ass! You motherfuckers come out ripping me when I've put more fcuking money in your pockets than you could count. You think anyone's been paying to see Jesper-fcuking-Parnavik? Give me a fcuking break. I'm almost tempted to give up golf just to punish you guys but I think it's going to be more fun to practice for the next few weeks and get back to making you all my bitches.

That's all I got today folks.....see ya at Augusta! ....Oh and Bambi, if you're listening I'll meet you at the Ritz in 45 minutes.

I would have liked and respected him WAY more if he had delivered THAT message instead of the ghey ass acting job speech he memorized..... :eusa_naughty:

I would have liked and respected him WAY more if he had delivered THAT message instead of the ghey ass acting job speech he memorized..... :eusa_naughty:

:iamwithstupid:

The real message Tiger wanted to say................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my wife, I'm sorry. I fucked up but I'm not changing so you'll either need to put up with this shit or I'll stroke you the check I agreed to in the pre-nup....sorry.

To my fans, get over it. Where I stick my dick is none of your business. If you care....sorry. I don't need any of you in order to make 10 times in one year what you'll make in a career. I promise to continue to hit 4 irons from 210 yards to within 10' of the hole and drop puts that you couldn't read in a million years. If that's not good enough for you, go watch tennis.

To the media. You cocksuckers are the only ones more two-faced than I am. Kissing my ass for all those years and then ripping me every chance you've had since Thanksgiving. fcuk all ya'll. I'm glad I don't have to take the time to sit and answer the same bullshit questions over and over again.

To the other golfers. Kiss my cablanasian ass! You motherfuckers come out ripping me when I've put more fcuking money in your pockets than you could count. You think anyone's been paying to see Jesper-fcuking-Parnavik? Give me a fcuking break. I'm almost tempted to give up golf just to punish you guys but I think it's going to be more fun to practice for the next few weeks and get back to making you all my bitches.

That's all I got today folks.....see ya at Augusta! ....Oh and Bambi, if you're listening I'll meet you at the Ritz in 45 minutes.

That is so "ON"! :icon_thumleft:

I wish there was a way for someone to forward that to him, so he could get a good laugh out of it. You know he feels that way but can't tell ANYONE. He deserves to know there's people out there that "get-it"..haha