I got my NEW CAR!!!

rhyno

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. You'll be thirsty for more HP though. Can't go from a Heff twinner to an OEM Audi engine without some pain.

Good seeing you over Christmas duder.

He should twin turbo the Spyker

He should twin turbo the Spyker

well we know Heffner has the TT for the Audi 4.2 V8, the question is does the spyker have the room???? :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats, car is dope on looks, but Porter has a point, gotta feeling I might see this car in FL soon.......

Thanks for the compliments! I'm absolutly loving this car, it is such a piece of art. Every time I look at it I see something new. I will try and take some detailed photo's today.

The sound on this car is nothing short of amazing, It may be one of the best exhausts tuned by the a factory.

If I ever get bored with the power MTM makes a S/C kit that bumps power up 125HP. If thats not enough Heffner does make a TT system that would be pretty easy to appliy to this car. Since this is a brand new car with 2 years warranty I won't be doing any mods for awhile.

I don't think the Aileron is for sale yet in North America.

I remember suggesting that car in your next car thread! That thing is BEAUTIFUL man! I think that is one of the best sounding cars around. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy it!

so sick! love it in white and that black rims looks so nice on it..white spykers are rare! i think thats the first white one i've seen..

congrats!! looks awesome.