I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

I had a VX3 and loved it!

Last time I was out shooting with Charlie he had the Mark 1-6 on his AR. I've since sold one of my AR's with a trijicon I had on it so when I ordered my new AR I went for Mark 1-6. Anxious to dial it it when the new AR arrives in the next few weeks.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-24965-1394258072_thumb.jpg

Goodies came while I was at work. This .22 is going to be ridiculous and way too much fun. Can't wait to try her out! Now my suppressor needs to hurry up and get here!

I will no longer refer to Pelican Cases by their given size but by which family member can fit inside. I give you the Nick:

post-24965-1394297620_thumb.jpg

And the Zach:

post-24965-1394297634_thumb.jpg

I just need a 1750 errr I mean wife model now.

Do you think the airlines will let me send the kids like this? Sure would make traveling easier!!!

IMAG1218.jpg

Goodies came while I was at work. This .22 is going to be ridiculous and way too much fun. Can't wait to try her out! Now my suppressor needs to hurry up and get here!

Can you get a decent cheek weld with that setup?

Seems like you get away with a slightly lower set of rings to help you out if it's an issue.

Seems like you get away with a slightly lower set of rings to help you out if it's an issue.

ive got the same gun and i had taht issue so i solved the problem by buying this

IMAG0105-1.jpg

Its the boyds tacticool stock

Still playing around but it us a bit off. I want to get new rings. Any suggestion? Those came with the scope for free.

ive got the same gun and i had taht issue so i solved the problem by buying this

IMAG0105-1.jpg

Its the boyds tacticool stock

I like the wood laminate stocks but for now I am going to stay with the one on it. What optics are you running?

Hey guys... For all you in "full fun legal" states, I want to give a big thumbs up and shout out to Rim Country Mfg out of Arizona.

They've been helping me acquire my first suppressor (for my mp5sd) and they have been GREAT!

I will definitely be giving a review once I get the item through the nfa paperwork.

Hey guys... For all you in "full fun legal" states, I want to give a big thumbs up and shout out to Rim Country Mfg out of Arizona.

They've been helping me acquire my first suppressor (for my mp5sd) and they have been GREAT!

I will definitely be giving a review once I get the item through the nfa paperwork.

:shock:

YOUR FIRST SUPPRESSOR? I assumed you had a bunch already. Wow. Can't wait to hear the review (and get my suppressor!)

:shock:

YOUR FIRST SUPPRESSOR? I assumed you had a bunch already. Wow. Can't wait to hear the review (and get my suppressor!)

I will... Soon...

Still playing around but it us a bit off. I want to get new rings. Any suggestion? Those came with the scope for free.

I like the wood laminate stocks but for now I am going to stay with the one on it. What optics are you running?

i just pulled some shitty 3x9 scope off of one of my mosin nagants (the mount sucked anyways). But the thing is stupid accurate, like dimes at 50 yards and golf balls at 100 accurate.

i just pulled some shitty 3x9 scope off of one of my mosin nagants (the mount sucked anyways). But the thing is stupid accurate, like dimes at 50 yards and golf balls at 100 accurate.

Nice. This is from Amazon for like $50. I figured I couldn't go wrong for that price and it is a ....wait for it....6x24-50!!! Hahaha. Ridiculous I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a foam cutting party this morning with the help from my boys! Took Charlie's advice and set everything up to have the optics by the carry handle. Still have room for extra mags and the suppressor that is coming for the savage. Left room for a handgun, a couple of mags and a suppressor for the GSG-5PK. Also have to figure out what light to run on the AR but there is room for it in the case.

The grey/silver things you see are silica gel bead holders. I can throw them in the oven to refresh them as needed.

The foam wasn't the easiest to cut to my exacting standards but it gets the job done. I also placed sticky backed Velcro on the inside of the lid between the lid and the foam. I have ziplock bags with the serial numbers from the boxes, gun ownership info and tax stuff that I Velcro there incase needed.

Finally I have a guy at work making me a self adhesive label that will have my info on it just in case I get separated from my stuff. Pretty pumped. Now on to the next project. Debating between a .308 PTR-91/HK-91 build, a Remington 700 with a threaded barrel and the fixins or a super light AR SBR for the wife. Decisions decisions!

post-24965-1395498432_thumb.jpg

post-24965-1395498416_thumb.jpg

post-24965-1395498397_thumb.jpg

Anybody have any experience with a kel tec p32?

I had one for a few years, back when I lived in KA. It shot great for a little guy. I ran mostly FMJs though it and it functioned remarkably well.... but silvertips were the anti-human round of choice, back then. There's surely newer/fancier self defense ammo out there now. They are quite concealable and many people just carry them in a pocket holster.

As I recall, I sold it when I was leaving the state, since grandfathered pistols command a premium in KA. I did the same with my .50 Desert Eagle.

Just a reminder that California fcuking blows

66uBxll.jpg

Utah blows too if you had to wait for this to be passed. PA is open carry baby! As a matter of fact the other day I ran out and threw my handgun on in my paddle holster. It was so nice I didn't grab a jacket and didn't even think about the fact that I was open carrying instead of concealed. Nobody gave me a 2nd look.

Indiana is open carry too... But I wouldn't do it unless I was hunting or something.

Indiana is open carry too... But I wouldn't do it unless I was hunting or something.

Only people I see open carry here are store clerks in some pawn shops and other over-the-counter stores and for that philosophy of use it makes sense.

Anybody have any experience with a kel tec p32?

I have owned one for the past five years.

It is a nice compact gun that makes you feel comfortable when in an uncomfortable environment.

I keep it in my truck and only carry it when I happen to be in a less than desirable part of town.

The thing I like about it most is that you can carry it in your pants pocket and hardly notice it.

I do have an ankle holster that works well but again I rarely carry it on my person.

I have owned one for the past five years.

It is a nice compact gun that makes you feel comfortable when in an uncomfortable environment.

I keep it in my truck and only carry it when I happen to be in a less than desirable part of town.

The thing I like about it most is that you can carry it in your pants pocket and hardly notice it.

I do have an ankle holster that works well but again I rarely carry it on my person.

I like to carry gangster style down the front of my pants with no holster.

I like to carry gangster style down the front of my pants with no holster.

One day we may see a name change from RomanDad to RomanMom :lol2:

One day we may see a name change from RomanDad to RomanMom :lol2:

:iamwithstupid: I am not comfortable with that, way too close to the equipment.

I can live with shooting myself in the foot and or leg, but not the middle one. :lol2: