I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

My first gun purchase is arriving tomorrow! Its been a long time waiting! 21st b-day present to myself. haha

0130987.jpg

Bushmaster MOE... just your basic AR15 I suppose. Plan on picking up an Eotech 512 in a few months.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first gun purchase is arriving tomorrow! Its been a long time waiting! 21st b-day present to myself. haha

0130987.jpg

Bushmaster MOE... just your basic AR15 I suppose. Plan on picking up an Eotech 512 in a few months.

I have an eotech on my AR15... Youll never regret it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have wanted one of these for years.... Paperwork for the AOW is on the way.

IMG_0972.JPG

The Mk11 Mod0 build.... Almost done... Still need to get my hands on an obermyer barrel before I can mount my front gas block and BUIS.

Just finished this guy up. No Mk11 but full Noveske lower and upper N6 (.308). 18inch barrel with the UBR stock, got the gisselle SSA-E in it. Had the lower kicking around waiting for their uppers to come available. Actually feels pretty decent for an AR10 (as in balance).

You keeping that Mk11 in KY?

post-8729-1299034494_thumb.jpg

I have wanted one of these for years.... Paperwork for the AOW is on the way.

MP5K???

Why is it an AOW yours doesn't look to have the front vertical grip?

MP5K???

Why is it an AOW yours doesn't look to have the front vertical grip?

Cant put a K grip on it til the paperwork comes back from ATF....

Plus... I have one of these badboys on order as well (Also makes it an AOW)

shock_images_sa_image_060629_3m.jpg

You keeping that Mk11 in KY?

Noveske.JPG

A bunch of my guns are living on the east coast now....

Cant put a K grip on it til the paperwork comes back from ATF....

Plus... I have one of these on order as well (Also makes it an AOW)

post-2783-1299045009.jpg

I can look at your cars all day long with out feeling jealous. But looking at your MP5 and then your (soon to be) MP5 briefcase has put me over the edge.....I WANT YOUR LIFE!

;)

So when do I get the invite to drive an hour and come shoot guns with you Erik? hahaha. And did your land get hit by the tornado a few nights ago?

A bunch of my guns are living on the east coast now....

Figured from looking at it... Bunch of my guns live in the "Live free or die" state (that Noveske does). But the good news is I just got another preban AR15 lower and I have a lawyer doing some trust paper work. SBR here I come. One of the few cool things we can still own in MA.

I love that briefcase for the MP5. Want... Do you know if that makes it a "Gadget Gun"? in terms of AOW?

So when do I get the invite to drive an hour and come shoot guns with you Erik? hahaha. And did your land get hit by the tornado a few nights ago?

I didnt hear anything... So I assume no.

Figured from looking at it... Bunch of my guns live in the "Live free or die" state (that Noveske does). But the good news is I just got another preban AR15 lower and I have a lawyer doing some trust paper work. SBR here I come. One of the few cool things we can still own in MA.

I love that briefcase for the MP5. Want... Do you know if that makes it a "Gadget Gun"? in terms of AOW?

Yep... possession of the Gun and the Briefcase is an AOW federally. I cant take possession of the case until until the AOW paperwork comes in, and then, I can only have it in Indiana.

Once I have an actual RESIDENCE (roof, 4 walls and an address where I spend 51% of my time) in Indiana I'll be grabbing one of these.

a47mdu.jpg

I also have this bad boy waiting to be built.... But I cant do that until I get to Indy as well... Anybody got a guess?

IMG_0953.JPG

I also have this bad boy waiting to be built.... But I cant do that until I get to Indy as well... Anybody got a guess?

Front sight seems to be off of an MP5 as does the cocking lever. The large diameter extended grip is really throwing me. Perhaps an MP5 with a silencer? Handgrip going all the way around the silencer so you can hold it up there for better balance?

Front sight seems to be off of an MP5 as does the cocking lever. The large diameter extended grip is really throwing me. Perhaps an MP5 with a silencer? Handgrip going all the way around the silencer so you can hold it up there for better balance?

Yep...

MP5SDA3 Integrally Suppressed MP5.

heckler_koch_mp5_sd3.jpg

MP5K-PDW has always been my favorite firearm. I just love the way they look with the 30rd magazine, the front vertical grip, and the folding stock.

The shoulder holster rig is a must have:

http://www.autoweapons.com/photos07/dec/hkholsterrig.html

You mean this shoulder holster rig? :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_0979.JPG

My K has the 3 lug PDW barrel. I will install a vert grip as soon as the fine ladies and gentelmen at the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms say its legal for me to do so (A few months wait time probably) and Ill "SBR" it and put a folding stock on it once I make the move to Indy.

You mean this shoulder holster rig? :icon_mrgreen:

post-2783-1299091848_thumb.jpg

My K has the 3 lug PDW barrel. I will install a vert grip as soon as the fine ladies and gentelmen at the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms say its legal for me to do so (A few months wait time probably) and Ill "SBR" it and put a folding stock on it once I make the move to Indy.

I bow down to you and your awesome collection. (shakes head in disbelief)

more pics!

Ill go the registered sear route.

Much better idea than a RR (registered receiver) gun. If I remember correctly, as long as it is registered in the different calibers, you can drop it into whatever those caliber guns you want (ex. 9mm MP5, .308, .223, etc).

MP5, UZI, MG42. That's my short list.

Ill go the registered sear route.

I would too.

Erik, if you become a CIII dealer, you can buy all kinds of genuine factory-built exotics. It is all very easy to establish, if it is set up, as a corporation. It is also easy to transfer between fellow dealers.

All of the pre-86 items, are genuine factory built items.

The U.S. items, are transferable.