RomanDad on verge of major accomplishment

Roman

Wife came home... Got a big glass of tonic and some advill.... Fever broke... Now Im sweating like a pig... Feeling a lot better.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear man, sounds like a rough night! I hope youre feeling better tomorrow.

I just went through a viral infection turned fever turned cold turn pneumonia which tore my left lung. I had a crack in my lung for about two weeks, till it finally healed.

Hope you get better man

Drink plenty of Gatorade. Plain yogurt will help stop the diarrhea. Hope you get well soon!

:iamwithstupid:

Gatorade for the electrolytes.

tonic?

I remember those ice baths as a kid. When you are nearly dying from fever, they seem pretty good.

Record for vomiting in a night - 7 times. I remember because i marked it on the wall when I was a kid.God that sucked, great to be an "adult" and washing my hands and not eating rotten fruits

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Get well soon man.

RomanDad will be down for breakfast.....

.....just don't be sitting near him while he's eating it because he may puke it all over you.

Glad you are feeling better RD.

Take baby foods... Really.

At least if u have to puke, it will be a whole lot easier.

Also some of em taste good and are nutritious... My 0.02 cents of advise.

Hope u get well soon.

:iamwithstupid:

Gatorade for the electrolytes.

Actually, since your stomach is still sensitive, try Pedialyte, has electrolytes and is for infants. And last try the syrup from canned "cling peaches".

I'd suggest a pint of Jack Daniels, with some cottage cheese and a shrimp cocktail to settle things down in the ole stomach.

You'll be right as rain :icon_thumleft:

Feel better chief!

sorry to hear you're hurtin'

motivated me to take an 'airborne' just as a preventative measure :eusa_think:

Wow just read this, hope you feel better soon! I had the stomach flu over last Christmas, vomited I forget how many times into the toilet, along with diarrhea.

I had something that was comparable to salmonella once from eating bad chicken on the beach in Spain. Quite an effective diet. I think I lost ~15-20lbs in 2 weeks.

I had something similar happen where I did nothing but puke for three days straight and lost about 10 lbs. in the same period of time. Even after I got better I continued losing weight for another 6 months, about 25 lbs. worth without trying to, to the point where I thought there was something seriously wrong with me.

Similar event happened to me too...

Had a bad Banana Smoothie from a "fresh" juice outlet. Felt my stomach churn badly.

Silly me decided to drive back home. Bad move... While one the highway, I had a semi-seizure, body jerking and all.

Puke reached my mouth. Heavy Traffic so I wasn't able to pull over...

Swallowed the puck once. Didn't work, it came back out again with more force. Had no choice but to wind down the window and I puked it out while still driving, going at about 55-60 km/h.. Puke all over the car's door......

Cut to chase, when I reached home, I stumbled straight to the toilet and I was puking and pooping at the same time... No kidding!

Had phobia of eating bananas for a good few months........

Similar event happened to me too...

Had a bad Banana Smoothie from a "fresh" juice outlet. Felt my stomach churn badly.

Silly me decided to drive back home. Bad move... While one the highway, I had a semi-seizure, body jerking and all.

Puke reached my mouth. Heavy Traffic so I wasn't able to pull over...

Swallowed the puck once. Didn't work, it came back out again with more force. Had no choice but to wind down the window and I puked it out while still driving, going at about 55-60 km/h.. Puke all over the car's door......

Cut to chase, when I reached home, I stumbled straight to the toilet and I was puking and pooping at the same time... No kidding!

Had phobia of eating bananas for a good few months........

A few months??? Id never eat that shit again.

Ive still been a little under the weather.... So I tried the old standard for getting my stomach back on track....

4x4 protein style with Onion and Ketchup....

Feel like a new man.

(countdown till MACO hits this thread.... He can smell In-N-Out a mile away.... 5....4....3....)

4x4 protein style with Onion and Ketchup....

(countdown till MACO hits this thread.... He can smell In-N-Out a mile away.... 5....4....3....)

Damn 4x4. When I see a mushroom cloud from the South I'll know you have just taken a dump.

I was hoping this would be another story involving a ninja suit, valet guys, and a ladder of some kind. Still good stuff.