World Cup 2010

capt_chaos

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva la raza!!!!!!!!!!

ODAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is Tommy?

Mexico was so Offsides on the first goal. Blown call by the ref.

This is NOT offside...

notoffside.JPG

Anyway, France blew more than the vuvuzelas, desereved win by Mexico!

This is NOT offside...

post-2125-1276806612.jpg

Thanks, I didn't want to go find UMAD? pictures

just outhustled and out played

I'm here, but you can say whatever you want to, there was only one guy who thought that we could make it : Raymond Domenech :)

France has been boring for 10 years, 2006 was an accident (in fact it was Zidane vs the world)

Good riddance !

France did not deserve to be there.

:iamwithstupid:

You know what we say ? In 2006 Zidane used his head, then Henry used his hand, now Ribery uses his pee-pee. Good news, they'll soon use their feet.

Messi = Brilliant. Not just as a goal scorer but as a set man. NOW I think we're starting to see Maradona's vision for this team. Messi playing OFF of the front is making Argentina look like an unstoppable force with every ball going straight through him. Thank god Veron can't be in there to muck it up. It's so clean an so dangerous with a guy that fast that handles the ball so well and makes such great decisions. Leonel Messi is playing like Maradona! :icon_thumleft:

Oh yeah. Viva Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout those Latin teams.

The silly thing is that the players have been unhappy with him for years, the French association knows this, they knew Raymond was going after this tournament so why don't they push him more on the build up?

The guy took 5-6 strikers and played one up front for two matches?

Messi = Brilliant. Not just as a goal scorer but as a set man. NOW I think we're starting to see Maradona's vision for this team. Messi playing OFF of the front is making Argentina look like an unstoppable force with every ball going straight through him. Thank god Veron can't be in there to muck it up. It's so clean an so dangerous with a guy that fast that handles the ball so well and makes such great decisions. Leonel Messi is playing like Maradona! :icon_thumleft:

Oh yeah. Viva Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout those Latin teams.

well stated! dale Argentina!!!

Only 6 hours and 15 minutes until Germany begins to pick apart and send home the Serbs.

I agree with the sentiments in this thread about the French, they don't deserve to be in the tourney, and they robbed a great Irish team of a chance to make an actual run for the top of the group stage table.

BTW, Hernandez wasn't OFF, they tried to pull a trap on him, but the ball was delivered while he was still on the line. After that, a quick sprint toward the box and that was all she wrote. That kid is gonna be swallowed up by a big European team, if only he was starting instead of fcuking Franco.

That kid is gonna be swallowed up by a big European team, if only he was starting instead of fcuking Franco.

He showed great poise and closed the show like a veteran striker, very calm for a 21 yr old in his first "mundial".

By the way, he's already signed to play at Manchester United next season...

Only 6 hours and 15 minutes until Germany begins to pick apart and send home the Serbs.

I agree with the sentiments in this thread about the French, they don't deserve to be in the tourney, and they robbed a great Irish team of a chance to make an actual run for the top of the group stage table.

BTW, Hernandez wasn't OFF, they tried to pull a trap on him, but the ball was delivered while he was still on the line. After that, a quick sprint toward the box and that was all she wrote. That kid is gonna be swallowed up by a big European team, if only he was starting instead of fcuking Franco.

An this is why football is the worlds most popular sport, you never know WTF will happen.

Serbias GK, Superb!

SERBIA!!!! NAPRED ORLOVI

472734486_d353354ed0.jpg

USA is in Trouble. Big Time. Getting beaten by a country with a population of 2m is inexcusable. They better make some changes 2nd half.

This is NOT offside...

notoffside.JPG

Good pic. In live action it looked like the run began before the ball was kicked.

Congrats to Serbia!

Looks to me like Argentina is going to take the WC. That's my early prediction.

2 nil at half. USA needs to bring it big in the second half or were outa there. I think I"m going to downtown LA to riot.

WTF was wrong with the referee ? 7 yellow cards for nothing!!

1 hour with only 10 players ... still the better team but they can´t score and even miss the penalty :-(

Now we really need to win against Ghana..

GO GERMANY !!