World Cup 2010

capt_chaos

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain goes down to the Swiss!! That's why football is awesome - you will not see a great team lose to a crappy one often in NBA or NFL, but it happens here

Glad they won, don't want Spain to continue.

you can see beautiful passing by Spain, would be awesome Spain vs Brazil

The horns make it nearly unwatchable. They are a bigger problem than AIDS.

Two problems, one solution.

A condom helps prevent aids. It would also mute the fcuking vuvuzela.

Talk about wasted opportunity for a world cup...

Here you have a strong mineral rich nation with a history of very very bad blood, a chance to show the world what fantastic country South Africa can be, fun, beautiful and rich in deep personality.

In a world of developing HD the footage and sound it could be beyond magical with deep luscious tones and astonishing lighting.

No they want to piss the world off with a stupidly quick ball and a fcuking droning like a nagging fcuking girlfriend. In years to come no one is going to replay highlights and footage of the tournament because of the shitty bombinate cacophony that will plague all of the footage.

I am fcuking glad South Africa are on their way out as the dozy fcuking fucks have fucked their own country over again by peddling their plastic kazoo for a quick buck which they claim is "heritage".

Uruguay put the hurt on South Africa. I wonder if they'll be the first Host team not to advance out of the group round.

Haha!!! Plastic kazoo!!! Classic. I love how ALL of the kazuus just went silent and you could hear the Uruguay crowd cheering after the 3rd goal. Such a fcuking joke that stupid noise. But is it really SouthAfrican tradition, cause I think I heard that crap at some Mexico and USA qualifying games last year.

I know the exact people who'll take them to Raider games.

I can picture keith there hands full of BBQ Sauce and Bombay all over his face making songs on his Vuvuzela. :lol2:

Spain goes down to the Swiss!! That's why football is awesome - you will not see a great team lose to a crappy one often in NBA or NFL, but it happens here

cid_image001.jpg