World Cup 2010

capt_chaos

I am sorry but I don't enjoy steroid infused fat asses cladded up in used mattresses chasing an easter egg :icon_mrgreen:

so you're not a fan of rugby? :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_think:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us Rugby players only wear a gum shield and sometimes a band to stop cauliflower ears.

That Addidas ad is exceptional.

Just turned on to see half time analysis for German Vs Aus. That German goal! fcuk ME.

They reckon that was travelling at 83mph. Best team so far.

Just turned on to see half time analysis for German Vs Aus. That German goal! fcuk ME.

They reckon that was travelling at 83mph. Best team so far.

the header was even better imo.

YAY !! What did I say? :-) GO GERMANY !!!!!!!

Off to bed niow.. celebration is over!! Way too much beeer.

post-3546-1276469652.gif

I was talking about American Hand/Football, BTW why do you call it football when they can grab the ball with their hands? :icon_mrgreen:

One more question, how can you guys have a "World Series" without any other country competing? :icon_mrgreen:

I hate rugby with passion, the thought of shoving your head in another guys sweaty crotch in a scramble isn't appealing to me, but at least these guys go at it without all that padding helmets knee and elbow pads and whatever else they find in the grandmas closet.

The only rugby game I would pay to watch would be one of our rugby teams V an American football team if the Americans loose the cosmonaut suits. :icon_thumleft:

Germany historically makes it far in the tournament. Betting on them and Brazil to be in the finals is almost a sure thing

Germany kicked Aussie ass.

For the love of god, can someone do something about all those bloody bees in the stadiums, driving me nuts having to hear them non stop for 90 minutes.

For the love of god, can someone do something about all those bloody bees in the stadiums, driving me nuts having to hear them non stop for 90 minutes.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Idiots.

Soccer02.png

Germany historically makes it far in the tournament. Betting on them and Brazil to be in the finals is almost a sure thing

no... then it's easy to add the Uk,Netherlands,Argentina,Italy and several others as well

no... then it's easy to add the Uk,Netherlands,Argentina,Italy and several others as well

Again... it's not the UK, it's England. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all hate our guts and celebrate every England failure, yet are utterly hopeless themselves. For comparison, as of May 10th, England is at #8 in the FIFA world rankings, with Scotland at #43, Wales at #77 and Northern Ireland at #56.

Germany has a pretty easy draw.

I know, how stupid is that? I wish they would just shut up for a minute :eusa_wall:

some good games tonight, I guess the 9:30 morning meeting for some unknown reason will be pushed to 11:30 one hour before I wake up :icon_mrgreen:

Again... it's not the UK, it's England. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all hate our guts and celebrate every England failure, yet are utterly hopeless themselves. For comparison, as of May 10th, England is at #8 in the FIFA world rankings, with Scotland at #43, Wales at #77 and Northern Ireland at #56.

Absolute rubbish. Not everyone in the rest of the UK hates the English. There's a lot of people in the UK who are not English

and are hoping England will win. No, the rest of us are not as good as England, but they are smaller countries and have a much smaller population than England, and therefore a much smaller pool of players to choose from.

Absolute rubbish. Not everyone in the rest of the UK hates the English. There's a lot of people in the UK who are not English

and are hoping England will win. No, the rest of us are not as good as England, but they are smaller countries and have a much smaller population than England, and therefore a much smaller pool of players to choose from.

I would not say it is absolute rubbish. Look at the six nations, look at the last England played Northern Ireland.

The amount of stick I got from our Scottish customers today and I did a half day today!

I would not say it is absolute rubbish. Look at the six nations, look at the last England played Northern Ireland.

The amount of stick I got from our Scottish customers today and I did a half day today!

Isn't England is the only reason UK holds any weight, what is there to talk about?

Those horns are fcuking killing me. I've watched football since I could walk and have always enjoyed the natural sounds of the game, this is just madness. How can they allow this, and why hasn't it been stopped?

Those horns are fcuking killing me. I've watched football since I could walk and have always enjoyed the natural sounds of the game, this is just madness. How can they allow this, and why hasn't it been stopped?

I agree. South Africa will take it as a big slap in the face, but I hope they ban them before the group play is over. Completely ruins the mood of a live game.

Agreed.

The other thing that is killing me, and I know it is inherent in all soccer, but these guys diving on the ground like they have been shot every time someone is near them.

I grew up on hockey and box lacrosse and I just can't accept it.

I coach my 14 year old daughter in rep hockey and if any of the players on her team went down like that, I would bench them unless they have a bone sticking out of their skin.

Here is Lee Harvey Oswald's impression of every player who gets the ball taken from them.

post-2181-1276542617.jpg