World Cup 2010

capt_chaos

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wished mexico won, nice goal though of SA.

And I hope Uruguay beats France so bad.

for mexico, they should consider that a win and hope they get better, because they looked really out of sorts.

+1 on France getting beat.

for mexico, they should consider that a win and hope they get better, because they looked really out of sorts.

+1 on France getting beat.

I agree, down with the frenchies!

Now come on yanks tomorrow at 2pm my time!

:icon_thumleft:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Where I live right now, there is a community Tennis facility and all of the Colombian/Venezuelan/Brazilian teenagers play soccer in it all the time and mess up the courts, so I call the cops on them like once a week. Haha.

There is a soccer field right down the street from us, and they insist on screwing up our Tennis Courts.

we only have to put up with this every four years.

Et tu, Jason? I thought you'd be more interested in football/soccer. I'm disappointed. :eusa_naughty:

Is it "Give Everyone a Free Ricer Exhaust" day in South Africa?

Those damn horns in the crowd sounds like the parking lot at a Fast and the Furious movie premiere.

we only have to put up with this every four years.

Thats true, and I do understand the reasons why people get so passionate over the World Cup. I will probably even watch a portion of the USA vs. England game tomorrow, and the finals too. I played soccer for 7 years, and am just not a big fan of the sport. I do hope my country kicks everyones @ss though.

Et tu, Jason? I thought you'd be more interested in football/soccer. I'm disappointed. :eusa_naughty:

yeah, someone into cycling shouldn't be complaining.

I will be watching every game between the Tour de Swiss and the last couple of days of Dauphine.

yeah, someone into cycling shouldn't be complaining.

can you not detect the sarcastic under tone?

My live streaming is full from May through August with events around the globe. Just as long as the WC does not interrupt some of the scheduling of the Tour I will be fine.

Any websites where I can get a live feed on my iPhone?

if you go to EuroSport and type in "world cup" in the search you should get the streaming.

if you go to EuroSport and type in "world cup" in the search you should get the streaming.

Also try ESPN.com. They are doing all sorts of live coverage and I think they have an app to stream the games to the iphone.

bashing soccer as an American is so old school...you guys that don't think soccer players are athletes can lick my nut sack. :icon_mrgreen:

kind of a 'boring' first day, but remember it is a tournament and in these group stages a lot of positioning is done and ties were nice safe results for four of four teams in that group today....it will force some wider open play in their next matches

bashing soccer as an American is so old school...you guys that don't think soccer players are athletes can lick my nut sack. :icon_mrgreen:

kind of a 'boring' first day, but remember it is a tournament and in these group stages a lot of positioning is done and ties were nice safe results for four of four teams in that group today....it will force some wider open play in their next matches

nobody is arguing the athleticism. Soccer takes TONS of endurance. Moreso than almost any other sport other than competative long distance running and/or long distance cycling.

Im just not a fan of the sport in general. I can appreciate it, but just never liked it. :icon_thumleft:

nobody is arguing the athleticism. Soccer takes TONS of endurance. Moreso than almost any other sport other than competative long distance running and/or long distance cycling.

Im just not a fan of the sport in general. I can appreciate it, but just never liked it. :icon_thumleft:

thanks for clarifying, carry on with your subtle bashing :icon_mrgreen:

Dudes running from one side of a massively too-large grass field to the other, for three hours, only to have the game end in a 0-0 tie 40% of the time, and then be decided by hoaky gimmick penalty kicks that have nothing to do with the core concept of the game itself, is all the reason anyone needs to laugh at the rediculousness that is "football". Definitely a justified opinion that the majority of the planet disgrees with certainly, but justified nonetheless.

They are incredible athletes for sure though, anyone saying they're not is crazy.

Dudes running from one side of a massively too-large grass field to the other, for three hours, only to have the game end in a 0-0 tie 40% of the time,

the game is 90 min total with 45 min for each half.