THANK YOU SP!!! SLR IS HOME!!

Got my SLR back from Alex and Crew at SP a couple of days ago... night and day difference from before... the look is exactly what I had envisioned and putting down a hair less than 700 to the wheels isn't bad either :D

Here she is with the SP Performance upgrade package, custom exhaust, pulley and tune, lowered, blacked out logos, tinted markers and windows, custom complete front end 3M protection package, painted calipers, intercooler upgrades and blacked out HRE wheels... Custom wheels still coming :eusa_dance:

Thank you SP for finishing my car and delivering it PERFECT!!! One thing I love about leaving my car with Alex is that it will come back better than I sent it... :icon_super:

Here are a few pics I took at the end of the day... lighting was an issue as was trying to capture the details in the black... not real happy with them but will keep trying :lol:

SLR_-_02.jpg

SLR_-_04.jpg

SLR_-_05.jpg

SLR_-_08.jpg

SLR_-_10.jpg

SLR_-_11.jpg

SLR_-_12.jpg

SLR_-_13.jpg

SLR_-_16.jpg

SLR_-_18.jpg

SLR_-_19.jpg

SLR_-_20.jpg

SLR_-_23.jpg

SLR_-_24.jpg

SLR_-_25.jpg

SLR_-_26.jpg

SLR_-_34.jpg

SLR_-_36.jpg

SLR_-_38.jpg

SLR_-_31.jpg

SLR_-_32.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, it looks unbelievably good. Nicest SLR I've ever seen. I think you should keep those rims, cause I can't imagine that this car could look any better with other rims.

Nice building in the background too. Your HQ? :)

Couldn't be any more perfect! That car is tits and fine ass together!! :icon_super: Congrats!

Another top job by SP! I'm not usually a fan of SLRs but that...looks insane!!!!!

God that looks incredible Ray! How much was Allans SLR putting down to the rears? Your car has gotta fcuking fly!!

this looks HOT! black is the color for this car and the mods enhance the look...really BAD looking :icon_evil:

SLS is not even close

Holy shit, it looks unbelievably good. Nicest SLR I've ever seen. I think you should keep those rims, cause I can't imagine that this car could look any better with other rims.

Nice building in the background too. Your HQ? :)

+1

The first time I ever looked at an SLR and said "wow it looks great"!!

Most amazing SLR ever!!!! I'm sure with 700rwhp it is pretty quick too. Of course when you have a 2000hp TTFGT in the garage, everything else feels like a 4 cylinder civic in comparison I'm sure.

Enjoy it in good health!!!

+1

The first time I ever looked at an SLR and said "wow it looks great"!!

+1. Never thought OMG I want one before but this sure looks great. I saw a flat black one in Bel Air once. Not too shabby either.

Peak- Saw it a few weeks ago at the shop and was absolutely blown away, looks amazing. Congrats on another work of art man!

the SLR is easily one of the most beautiful cars in the world. cant believe merc went from THAT to the horrendous looking SLS.