Give me back my Owners Title!! Pic of my new Lamborghini!

TRANSAMERA

I'm back with my third Lambo, this time I bought a cruiser :icon_thumleft:

First impressions will follow shortly since I only drove the car from the dealership, mounted exhaust, lowered it and drove it home and the weather have been acting up since then.. In total like 5 minutes of driving :(

Anyway, better pics will follow along with the other mods I have comming..

It feels good to be back guys! :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance: :icon_mrgreen:

post-9294-1276529140_thumb.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back with my third Lambo, this time I bought a cruiser :icon_thumleft:

First impressions will follow shortly since I only drove the car from the dealership, mounted exhaust, lowered it and drove it home and the weather have been acting up since then.. In total like 5 minutes of driving :(

Anyway, better pics will follow along with the other mods I have comming..

It feels good to be back guys! :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance: :icon_mrgreen:

So, you should be able to get about 30 days of cruising in before it starts getting cold and snowing, right?

looks like you bought GB's car Lol

joke..

Looks great!! love it..are you going to do anything else to it?

Congrats!

dam good taste buddy!

congrats but we need a pic with you and the car since you have been working out so much ;) lol

Grats on new whip. I just picked up a Spyder as well. It's going to Spain at the end of the year, maybe I can do a little drive to Sweden next summer. I'm doing wheels in black and verde calipers, but otherwise keeping it stock for now.

post-8895-1276538439_thumb.jpg

Grats on new whip. I just picked up a Spyder as well. It's going to Spain at the end of the year, maybe I can do a little drive to Sweden next summer. I'm doing wheels in black and verde calipers, but otherwise keeping it stock for now.

Congrats both of you guys, two awesome coloured cars.

Sprite watch out for the maaahousive speed bumps on the coast road in Torreguadiaro/Sotogrande if you ever go through there, i seriously doubt any supercar will get over them, i was planning on driving down there but since i doubt i could get my car to where my property is or the marina i'm giving it a miss for now.

Congrats dude, perfect timing, summer bunnies are coming out and you are there to scoop them up :)

Grattis Jiray! :) Vilken bil!

Hope to see you cruising around the streets of Sthlm this summer! Ballin'! :icon_super:

What happened to the RS5 that was meant to be coming?

Grats on your new ride :)

Congrats Jirre!!!

Thanks Mike!

So, you should be able to get about 30 days of cruising in before it starts getting cold and snowing, right?

I rather have 30 days in this than 300 in the R8 :thefinger:

dam good taste buddy!

congrats but we need a pic with you and the car since you have been working out so much ;) lol

I told you bro, you are my inspiration :icon_mrgreen: And yes, I have lost almost 20kg :icon_thumleft:

Congrats! What are the incomming mods? When you're done you should meet with Oskar for a photoshoot.

Oskar is on his way, should be within the next few days!

Awesome ride Sprite, I was going for verde since I had the more extreme orange but I chickened out and went with the balloon and it is awesome as well! You must come up, or I will meet you someway, would be fun as hell!

Congrats slowpoke. Glad you are an owner again.

:icon_thumleft:

Thanks Porter, feels good to be back :)

Grattis Jiray! :) Vilken bil!

Hope to see you cruising around the streets of Sthlm this summer! Ballin'! :icon_super:

Bet on it!

What happened to the RS5 that was meant to be coming?

It's still meant to be comming, should arrive late July/early August - it will be my new daily.

Congrats! Will you be doing a 560 front bumper on this one?

Thanks Al! Yes, it is allready on order! Come on now Hersh!