Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that shark wanted a lobster dinner. Diver is real lucky.

Yup, This WILL happen if you wonder around down there with a bag full o' speared fishy (see chum) :iamwithstupid:

wtf did i just watch there? who can translate?

a robbery...

guy runs into to a couple on the street, diverts them in to the entrance of the garage and asks them to hand the money that they just took of an ATM , the driver of the car does nothing to stop the attack, another robber arrives on the scene in a motorbike ...cops show up, gunfire...robbers flee the scene police eventually catches one of them...

Homeless man shot, apparently camping without permission.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...w4uUPK9q8fh3a31

The worldstar heading is a bit misleading...Happened in Albuquerque and there's been a lot about it on the news lately. The "camper" is a homeless man with a long history of violent clashes with the cops. Prior to the shooting there was a 3 hour "stand-off" and just when he was getting ready to come down, they completely fucked up a flash-bang grenade, sent in a dog, who stopped, he turns around and pulls out two knifes, then they shoot him in the back. I can't tell from the video which officer shot first (Not the one with the helmet cam on). Then they shoot him in the ass with a bean bag gun (why didn't they use it first?) and he says he cant move, then he dies, then the dog bites him in the leg, and his hands get stepped on and he's cuffed.

All I know is that I would not mess around with an ABQ cop. The department has quite a few lethal exchanges the last few years some of which are justified and others which are questionable.

Not sure whether or not the bean bag gun would have worked had they tried it before shooting him...not sure why they sent in the dog in the first place as he seemed to be coming down...The knives certainly escalated an already tense situation, but not sure if it was necessary to shoot the guy...or even take the approach with the flash bang...a big mess that's for sure...

The worldstar heading is a bit misleading...Happened in Albuquerque and there's been a lot about it on the news lately. The "camper" is a homeless man with a long history of violent clashes with the cops. Prior to the shooting there was a 3 hour "stand-off" and just when he was getting ready to come down, they completely fucked up a flash-bang grenade, sent in a dog, who stopped, he turns around and pulls out two knifes, then they shoot him in the back. I can't tell from the video which officer shot first (Not the one with the helmet cam on). Then they shoot him in the ass with a bean bag gun (why didn't they use it first?) and he says he cant move, then he dies, then the dog bites him in the leg, and his hands get stepped on and he's cuffed.

All I know is that I would not mess around with an ABQ cop. The department has quite a few lethal exchanges the last few years some of which are justified and others which are questionable.

Not sure whether or not the bean bag gun would have worked had they tried it before shooting him...not sure why they sent in the dog in the first place as he seemed to be coming down...The knives certainly escalated an already tense situation, but not sure if it was necessary to shoot the guy...or even take the approach with the flash bang...a big mess that's for sure...

I don't think the force used was proportionate with the situation, he had agreed to come down.

Taze him if he strikes with the knife, beanbag him, set the dog on him. What was he going to do?

Not forgetting he was only camping without permission, and a history of mental issues.

Shoot first and ask questions later, that cannot be the public servants motto.

Makes you cry.

Being hearing impaired, those videos always get me. There are a few of these videos on CNN with young kids. Cool to see though and my older sister has cochlear implants. My hearing was normal when I was younger, but i've had hearing aids for about 4-5 years now and the first time I popped the hearing aids in was pretty crazy realizing all the stuff I hadn't been hearing.