88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite damn but for the record

BrfPteUIQAE0CQA.png

I have a Fischer Space Pen writes well but it smears a lot

seems like a pain in the ass. A big wave could lodge him in the sand with those skis.. I would stick to a surf board.

Seems like it would be easy to do, ski the wave that is.....if and only if....you had the courage. I sure wouldn't want to be bowled over by a wave with ski boots on trying to swim up to the surface.

Seems like it would be easy to do, ski the wave that is.....if and only if....you had the courage. I sure wouldn't want to be bowled over by a wave with ski boots on trying to swim up to the surface.

Not quite damn but for the record

BrfPteUIQAE0CQA.png

Was about to type about the problems with using pencils in space, until I saw that it was already addressed on the bottom.

Yes but what you fail to realize is our enemies are mostly low tech so this plane is useless scam and the only hi-tech enemies would be Russia and China and you can bet they have already developed countermeasures.

In the end the military industrial complex is draining this nation financially and always trying to and hoping for new enemies so they can continue to waste our $$$.

All that tech and $$TRILLIONS wasted on military and what did we get...lets see....GOT OUR ASS KICKED IN NAM, ASS KICKED IN IRAQ, ASS KICKED IN KOREA and YES WE WON IN GRENADA.

U.S. did not get its "ass kicked" in Korea, Vietnam, or Iraq. That is way oversimplifying it. And the military-industrial complex contributes much to this nation, even if they are a bunch of corrupt bastards as well. Iran is also an enemy, and as for countermeasures, none of these countries can properly develop countermeasures against an aircraft that has a lot of classified features. It's like the Russians saying they are going to create a counter to the F-22. How can they do that when a whole lot of the F-22's capabilities are classified?

Supposedly world's tallest waterslide.

Today there was the first ever shark attack in Manhattan beach. The reason?? These fcuking dummies hooked a great white and kept it on the line for 45 minutes while there were swimmers near by having a race

I'm not going to say that it happen's all the time...but go-around's should not be considered a scary or dangerous maneuver. It's probably the second most practiced event in a large aircraft, second only to landing during training (third and forth are engine failure takeoff continue and 1 or 3 engine landings depending on the type of your jet).

I wonder if the A340's crew messed up or ATC ground messed up. Runway incursions are no joke, because if that had happened 10 seconds later the 767 could have been in a position where it couldn't have avoided a crash.

Edit: And that's why pilots need to no shit look both ways before crossing the road. I always clear final and Navy final (shots fired singleseat!) before crossing any runway.

I'm not going to say that it happen's all the time...but go-around's should not be considered a scary or dangerous maneuver. It's probably the second most practiced event in a large aircraft, second only to landing during training (third and forth are engine failure takeoff continue and 1 or 3 engine landings depending on the type of your jet).

I wonder if the A340's crew messed up or ATC ground messed up. Runway incursions are no joke, because if that had happened 10 seconds later the 767 could have been in a position where it couldn't have avoided a crash.

Edit: And that's why pilots need to no shit look both ways before crossing the road. I always clear final and Navy final (shots fired singleseat!) before crossing any runway.

Happened to us in Rome. Capt got on the intercom and said "Sorry for the go around folks, some idiot decided to block our runway. Enjoy your stay in Rome"

brb, turning trac off.

good car control, but absolute stupidity, someone needs to smack that guy in the head.

Ha! You should keep your eyes open for helo final too. I knew a guy who flew an A-4 under a helicopter on short final.

I bet when those big motors spool, there's an equally powerful noise coming from an accounting office somewhere firing off a strongly written letter seeking gas money to wave it off (that means "go-around" for you Air Force types, haha).