Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8545109.stm

"Beer is a staple of any rugby side and here there was more than a few pints of beer. Mr Powell was out until the early hours of the morning," he said.

"By 5.30am he and one colleague were hungry. There was no intention to drive but they got in the golf buggy and Powell drove it about a mile-and-a-half to the services.

"He stayed on the hard shoulder. The buggy was capable of doing about 20mph but it was nowhere near that speed. Someone saw them and reported it to police.

"As soon as the police arrived, he realised he had made a mistake and without hesitation he accepted blame."

^^ WTF was that

For those who didn't click the video:

"On-board security camera video shows deadly road accident in Taiwan. On 16 of October 2009, a bus hit and mangled 13 vehicles in a chain of crashes on the Changhua County highway. Four people were killed in the accident. After the crash, the bus driver, who has about 20 years experience behind the wheel, said he was driving at about only 60-70 kilometers per hour at the time of the accident. Although, he could not recall the actual moment or cause of the crash."

i did watch the video..and don't understand it at all..

how the hell did he do that? was he asleep at the wheel? it can't be because if he was sleeping..he wouldn't have avoided the first van before crashing into the wall..

did the brakes fail? could be..but he did manage to brake and stop the bus after all that happen..you can tell he step on the brakes at the end..

i don't even know how the hell that happen unless he did that on purpose..sucks for all those guys..R.I.P

I like the fact that toward the end the guy is taking a gallon pail and trying catch the drip. Dude, go upstairs, there's 4 million gallons you can mop up first.