Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cyclist...he didn't make it.

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/03/18/car-cra...n-hits-cyclist/

A tragic accident happened last night. Thor Batista, the 24-year-old son of Brazilian business tycoon and billionaire Eike Batista, ran over an cyclist while driving his Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.

The accident resulted in the death of the 30-year-old cyclist. Thor Batista survided the crash with some cuts in his arms and chest, but he became ill after seeing the person he accidentally had hit. According to the police, the driver hasn’t consumed any alcohol but Thor is summoned to testify as part of the investigation.

This tragedy happened near Xerém ‒ about 50 km from Rio de Janeiro ‒ on the BR-040. This federal highway connects the capital Brasilia with Rio de Janeiro. The family of Thor Batista has announced they will bear the costs of the victim’s funeral.

“Thor Batista regrets the accident [on Saturday] and reports that he provided aid to the victim, who was crossing the highway.”

Da Silva’s aunt disputes that her nephew was crossing the highway, claiming he would’ve been on the shoulder at that point in his journey. She added that the state of Wanderson’s body indicates a head-on collision at speed. His heart, she told Brazilian newspapers, was inside Thor’s car.

Ouch. RIP

“Thor Batista regrets the accident [on Saturday] and reports that he provided aid to the victim, who was crossing the highway.”

Da Silva’s aunt disputes that her nephew was crossing the highway, claiming he would’ve been on the shoulder at that point in his journey. She added that the state of Wanderson’s body indicates a head-on collision at speed. His heart, she told Brazilian newspapers, was inside Thor’s car.

Ewwwwww.......Gross!!

Kid should get locked up, probably won't...

Hope this isn't a repost

There were no injuries or deaths in this accident. The pilots are facing criminal charges. The troops on the ground were narrowly missed.

That's stuff I do in a video game and most of the time I crash when I head down like that. I'm really glad no one got hurt on the ground.

Way too confined for my tastes. I'd go nuts.

How do they, uh.... not end up with flying yogurt all over the walls?

How do they, uh.... not end up with flying yogurt all over the walls?

after a while that place would look like a snow globe ;)

"According to the California Academy of Sciences, only 59% of U.S. adults know humans and (non-avian) dinosaurs did not coexist"

:eusa_wall:

Mom stays calm like a pro during the Sendai Earthquake keeping her 4 year old calm

Great that she remained calm BUT not so smart. Lucky the ceiling or anything else didn't come down.

:eusa_naughty:

Cool showroom but that has to be one of the most annoying viewing experiences I have had in a while. I like the concept, but the execution was not for me.