Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy that comes through the window is the driver of the truck coming the opposite way that hits the truck that veers,head on.

No way..... :shock:

I may have already posted this already, if I did then I'm sorry.

Marley did you notice how the kid in your avatar dances in sync with the music in the video? Awesome! :icon_mrgreen:

Marley did you notice how the kid in your avatar dances in sync with the music in the video? Awesome! :icon_mrgreen:

HAHAHA I just noticed that! Thanks!

Three guitar legends just fcuking around...how amazing would it have been to be there?

OWNED! That alarm thing was genius.

Today I learned...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade#Description

Tardigrades were first discovered in 1773 by Johann August Ephraim Goeze, who called them kleiner Wasserbär, meaning 'little water bear' in German. The name Tardigrada means "slow walker" and was given by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1777.[3] The name water bear comes from the way they walk, reminiscent of a bear's gait. The biggest adults may reach a body length of 1.5 millimetres (0.059 in), the smallest below 0.1 mm. Freshly hatched tardigrades may be smaller than 0.05 mm.

About 1,150 species of tardigrades have been described.[4][5] Tardigrades occur throughout the world, from the Himalayas[6] (above 6,000 metres (20,000 ft)), to the deep sea (below 4,000 metres (13,000 ft)) and from the polar regions to the equator.

The most convenient place to find tardigrades is on lichens and mosses. Other environments are dunes, beaches, soil, and marine or freshwater sediments, where they may occur quite frequently (up to 25,000 animals per liter). Tardigrades often can be found by soaking a piece of moss in spring water.[7]

Tardigrades are able to survive in extreme environments that would kill almost any other animal. Some can survive temperatures of close to absolute zero, or 0 Kelvin (−273 °C (−459 °F)),[8] temperatures as high as 151 °C (304 °F), 1,000 times more radiation than other animals,[9] and almost a decade without water.[10] Since 2007, tardigrades have also returned alive from studies in which they have been exposed to the vacuum of space for a few days in low Earth orbit.[11][12] Tardigrades are the first animal to survive in space.

DAMN this makes me furious!

i am not surprised. sometimes i am literally in shock and amazement when i see TSA 'agents'...

i hate to think about it but the world we live in today makes me wonder what would happen if someone approached some tsa agents with a nice bribe or something.

Man was that fucked up, poor taxi driver and passenger had no chance.

:iamwithstupid: