Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Proposing to Girlfriend, Man Fakes His Own Death to Show Her How Meaningless Life Would Be Without Him

A wealthy Russian businessman who wanted to propose to his girlfriend decided to test her love for him before popping the question — by faking his own death.

After working with a stuntman, a make-up artist, a screenwriter, and a directer to stage a phony car crash, 30-year-old Alexey Bykov of Omsk told Irina Kolokov to meet him at a certain place at a certain time so she could witness the accident.

"When I arrived there were mangled cars everywhere, ambulances, smoke, and carnage,"Kolokov told Russian media. "Then when I saw Alexey covered in blood lying in the road a paramedic told me he was dead and I just broke down in tears."

With his mission accomplished, Bykov rose from the dead and proposed to his stunned partner while drenched in "blood." Kolokov said she contemplated killing him "for real this time," but decided to agree to marry the lunatic instead.

"I wanted her to realise how empty her life would be without me and how life would have no meaning without me," Bykov said. "I think it worked but I promise it's the last time."

http://gawker.com/5940288/before-proposing...-be-without-him

Here is the video...

A coronal mass ejection that occurred last week

HrIlv.jpg

I had one last night after flipping through an old Sears catalogue.

I had one last night after flipping through an old Sears catalogue.

^If it looked like that you might want to see a Doctor bro! ;)

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Here is the video...

so ghey.. so so ghey.. (Allan's famous quote)

It is very hard to imagine that this is everyday life for these people. Having a number of friends that have been in the military that have been deployed to war and seeing how much different they are when they come back even after 1 deployment, it is hard to imagine that any of these people have an semblance of a "normal" outlook on life. It is very sad.

Invalid Video Link

Skrillex remix

fcuk

These 2 posts should go in "Things that make you LOL"

We've all done it, post something and "huh, what? where the fcuk is it?"