Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If those women were standing up, I don't think I'd find them nearly as attractive.

Isn't that true of most women? :icon_mrgreen:

Decorating-Bedrooms-and-Swimming-Pool.jpg

it looks really cool, but i can imagine it would be quite uncomfortable to sleep in there with the humidity :-/

That reminds me of a guy I met when I worked for the Phone company. I was doing a repair at a car repair/resto shop. I got to talking with guy there who also turned out to be the owner. He was working on a 1937 Rolls Royce Boat Tail Speedster, he had it in pieces and was restoring it, so being a car nut we get to talking about it and he tells me that it is a car that he is working on for Jay Leno. We start talking about Jay and his cars and the guys tells me that Jay Leno saved his life. He had worked on a quite a few of Jays classic cars, either restoring or modifing them. Jay had asked him to work on a car for him and the guy had to tell Jay that he couldn't. The guy had found out he had cancer. The guy couldn't afford the surgery so he was going to do Chemo/Radiation to try and control it. During his treatments Jay had come to see him a couple times and they had talked about his cancer. The third time Jay had come to see him, Jay told him that he was going to pay for the surgery to the tune of $75k. After we was done sobbing, he told Jay that he would pay him back every penny, but Jay said no. The guy had made a full recovery, he also had a picture of him and Jay in Jays McLaren on the 210 freeway doing 140.

The guy tells the story much better than my recollection from 8 years ago, but it is nice to see that there are wealthy people that will go and do things like that just because.

Decorating-Bedrooms-and-Swimming-Pool.jp

How could anyone sleep with the chlorine smell permeating every single thing? Cool looking shot, but I can't imagine anyone would want to sleep there.

How could anyone sleep with the chlorine smell permeating every single thing? Cool looking shot, but I can't imagine anyone would want to sleep there.

the mold, chlorine, the humidity, the rough floor, the lack of windows....

Am I an ass for laughing out loud on that one?

Apparently you and I are in the same "boat" :iamwithstupid:

Im going to hell, but I'm laughing my ass off at the guy.

I was laughing at old girl that got a face full of seat.

I was like where the fcuk did he come from

That's what I was thinking. He came out of nowhere, threw on the afterburners, and never looked back.