Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy

That was pretty cool... I wonder how many takes some of those took?

I would rather shoot one of those 2 douchebags..

:iamwithstupid:

Or both with a single shot....cause 2 shots will be just a waste of ammo, on this pos alpha males...

Haven't been online recently so I don't know if its a repost

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/02/man_p...oyce_phant.html

What do you do when your baby's Patek Philippe watch is pinched? Plaster an ad offering a $50,000 reward on your Rolls Royce Phantom, of course, and drive around town. Or, at least, that's what you'd do if you were Paolo Zampolli. He's a former modeling-agency mogul and real estate entrepreneur who has a penchant for pricey timepieces. He makes a habit of buying every model Patek makes. Zampolli told us three watches — a Patek Crono, a Rolex Daytona Banford and a Yacht Master 2 Rolex — worth a total of $140,000 were stolen from his Gramercy Park pad in late January. (Karl Lagerfeld lives ten floors below him.) One of the watches has been retrieved, but two are still missing.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Haven't been online recently so I don't know if its a repost

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/02/man_p...oyce_phant.html

Jesus people are fcuking stupid.

10_patekbaby_560x375.jpg

"Zampolli's wife, Brazilian model Amanda Ungaro, has hers back on her slender wrist, but poor baby Giovanni (pictured) has no way of possibly knowing the time. Ah, he's only 10 months old. The pricey watch was his Christmas present."

I'm with Rob on this one. I'm sure that little kid is thinking WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS THING? YOU COULDN'T PICK ME UP SOMETHING AT TOYS R US???

Guest Rob Burgundy
I'm with Rob on this one. I'm sure that little kid is thinking WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS THING? YOU COULDN'T PICK ME UP SOMETHING AT TOYS R US???

Well the guido father can spend his money how ever he wants but instead of buying your infant son something that he has no clue what it is and just sits there depreciating why wouldn't you put the same amount in savings,have it working for him and get him some freaking sesame street books for your 10 month old.

Why should he put money in his sons saving? That won't teach him to work for his living. The best thing he could do for his son is blow it all before he grows up so his son can learn the value of hard work and not being given handouts :)