Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, a BB gun can be lethal?

Not sure what it was because i didnt turn the sound on, I just assumed it was one of those russian non lethal guns. They fire rubber projectiles and hurt like hell. You guys over in the states wouldnt know about them but they are widespread in Russia, because normal guns are banned.

Not sure what it was because i didnt turn the sound on, I just assumed it was one of those russian non lethal guns. They fire rubber projectiles and hurt like hell. You guys over in the states wouldnt know about them but they are widespread in Russia, because normal guns are banned.
Ah that makes sense.. So does everyone just go around shooting eachother then? lol.. thats what it seems with this video

Ah that makes sense.. So does everyone just go around shooting eachother then? lol.. thats what it seems with this video

I doubt that, the russian non lethal guns are well... russian, at very close range they are dangerous and can kill you if you're unlucky. I'm sure they have some sort of regulation on when you can lawfully use it.

nJXRsBb.gif

:lol2: probably the only time a stretched swingarm saved someone.

I can't fathom why they didn't back up.

I was thinking the same thing, is the car RHD? perhaps the driver was injured, damn scary.

Lol @ 25psi. What's an R built run at ?

No idea... but to be fair, that thing does have twice the displacement of a gallardo V10. :lol2: