Bad Ass 670 SV TT

Steve400S

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shop owner and his investor is what I'm being told from a very reliable source. More coming soon. I'm sure it will be bought with a different name to try to hide it but it wont work. LOL

Is there that much interest in a murci based tt system? It seems if there was you'd have built more.

Does "a shop owner and his investor" really nail down who it is. As far as i know about Wiggs is he IS the investor in his company, so that would rule him right out (not to mention he said it wasnt him.) But there are plenty of other tuners out there that are TT'ing cars.

Not for sure who is in the running, but the car is bad ass. I drive it for 2 weeks and had it up on the rack for a look. The. Bolts on all the frame and suspension are still marked with factory paint so nothing has been replaced. Guess the previous owner tried to out run a cop and left it on a berm, and ran away. I heard there was some minor scuffing but i could find nothing. It sounds fantastic and is a nice build, super fast but will need new tires, they slip in all gears up to 4th.

Such a shame the quality of OEM was screwed with on such a great car ending a run of true Lamborghini.

If it was stock and clean CarFax, IMO it would be worth more then what the current owner is shopping it around for...

Yeah well if it had a clean carfax and was TT'd it would be worth a lot more than the owner is trying to get too. Go figure.

Such a shame the quality of OEM was screwed with on such a great car ending a run of true Lamborghini.

If it was stock and clean CarFax, IMO it would be worth more then what the current owner is shopping it around for...

^^Agreed

Yeah well if it had a clean carfax and was TT'd it would be worth a lot more than the owner is trying to get too. Go figure.

Doubt it.

Honestly if you are going to build a TT car and keep it forever buying a car with a not so good car fax or high miles is fine in my book. Hell you are going to replace pretty much everything in the car anyways if you TT it to be fast.

Some people like stock cars, some like modified cars. Crazy world out there. Me personally I like to go fast. Who wants to spend 200k or more and be slow in a stock car? The thrill for me is going fast, not looking good.

Honestly if you are going to build a TT car and keep it forever buying a car with a not so good car fax or high miles is fine in my book. Hell you are going to replace pretty much everything in the car anyways if you TT it to be fast.

Some people like stock cars, some like modified cars. Crazy world out there. Me personally I like to go fast. Who wants to spend 200k or more and be slow in a stock car? The thrill for me is going fast, not looking good.

Nothing like having a badass car like a LP 670 with NO turbos, going out for a drive and then getting your nuts kicked in by a Mustang. No thanks. I will take two turbos please. ;)

Not for sure who is in the running, but the car is bad ass. I drive it for 2 weeks and had it up on the rack for a look. The. Bolts on all the frame and suspension are still marked with factory paint so nothing has been replaced. Guess the previous owner tried to out run a cop and left it on a berm, and ran away. I heard there was some minor scuffing but i could find nothing. It sounds fantastic and is a nice build, super fast but will need new tires, they slip in all gears up to 4th.

If you think that was bad ass, you defiantly need to go for a ride in a Twin Turbo Aventador. lol

Nothing like having a badass car like a LP 670 with NO turbos, going out for a drive and then getting your nuts kicked in by a Mustang. No thanks. I will take two turbos please. ;)

But it is still a Mustang . . .

To each their own.. One's personal preference on whether a car is stock or modded has nothing to do with the final sales price. It might be an issue for a "purist" , but to others out there it's not. All of these cars are only worth what someone is willing to pay...

Roy , your in the car biz so you should know of this saying all too well "There is an Ass for Every Seat"

That kicked a Lambo's nuts in. I dont know about you, but I would be embarrassed.

I wouldn't. The guy goes home in a Rustang while I go home in my Lambo. Would you be embarrassed you didn't shell out the $ for a transplant if you saw a girl with bigger boobs than yours?