AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

that is some of worst driving I have seen in a while, that wasn't Ronin's car.

I know it wasn't his car but it was funny to see an Elise running off the side of the road after going across the lines while driving through the canyons.

Driving was horrible all around.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it wasn't his car but it was funny to see an Elise running off the side of the road after going across the lines while driving through the canyons.

Driving was horrible all around.

the worst part about it, is it's 15 minutes from my house....I never realized what a dangerous rd it is, with all the idiots over driving their cars.

the worst part about it, is it's 15 minutes from my house....I never realized what a dangerous rd it is, with all the idiots over driving their cars.
I've seen a driver take that road in a Maybach and keep it in the lane. Sundays out there used to be fun, but now it is too dangerous with the "I bought a fast car, therefore I am the better driver because I am not dead yet" crowd. The tree of sorrow out there is the first in a forrest of debris. I stopped going out there when the VCR meet got the boot.

This is what you get when every driver think they are Ronin.

Basic: Know the route layouts before you try carving thru, especially on public roads.

that is some of worst driving I have seen in a while, that wasn't Ronin's car.

I was going to say the same thing. I grew up in Northern California and rode my bike in Mt. Tamalpais and has some nice winding roads. I've never seen shitty driving like that in my life..

Ronins brother didnt want to play with me yesterday....

Probably saw that TPMS light on your dash and was afraid you were going to "roll a tire" like his brother did in "tha Canyons" while "stepping it up"

Do people just camp out there waiting for people to go off the road? Seem's like an awful lot of folks in one place....The drivers on that road would scare the crap out of me....

Some "photographer" camp out there, and when you point a camera at someone, they get even dumber. http://www.rockstorephotos.com/

Their "technique" like just about all the "automotive potographers" out there is the shotgun approach, hold down the shutter, chances are out of the 20 frames you got, one is probably ok.

Lead photographer ***** serves up the finest images from The Snake. Over 200,000 high quality images of YOU in action. You won’t get a better shot of yourself in action unless you run MotoGP, Formula One, or Le Tour de France!

Probably saw that TPMS light on your dash and was afraid you were going to "roll a tire" like his brother did in "tha Canyons" while "stepping it up"

Haha.. The light is on ever since we lowered tire presures from 50psi to 36psi..

Crocs in general are a sign of very poor judgement. This person clearly needs the help of mental health professionals.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Crocs in general are a sign of very poor judgement. This person clearly needs the help of mental health professionals.

:iamwithstupid: Might have well as been teevas with socks.

Ronins brother didnt want to play with me yesterday....

He didn't want to race your beatle because his elise is an exotic or so I've heard on more then one occasion over on lotus talk. :eusa_wall:

He took a guard rail to the hip and a support post to the head. Ouch!!!! Then he fell down the hill. I was shocked to see him get up and start walking back up the hill.