Twin Turbo 458 Italia from Underground Racing

Underground Racing

Twin Turbo 458 Italia from Underground Racing

Here are the first pictures of the Underground Racing Twin Turbo Ferrari 458 Italia. Ferrari did an incredible job with the 458 platform. We must say we greatly enjoyed driving this 458 Italia around a bit before it went under the knife.

Even though we were extremely impressed with the handling and all the other cool features of the 458, however, we knew there was something missing. Because my brother KC Howeth and I test drive Twin Turbo Lamborghinis and Twin Turbo F430's on a daily basis, we have certain expectations (however warped they may be!) when it comes to power and acceleration. So it was then time for the Underground Racing team to design a 458 Twin Turbo system. As the pictures below show, this is what we came up with.

We will have a Twin Turbo system with a stock engine as Stage 1. The built engine with Twin Turbo system will be stage 2. More photos and videos will be coming soon, along with the release of the performance numbers. Please follow http://www.UndergroundRacing.Com for updates and details.

Kevin Howeth

Underground Racing

704-361-3443

Ferrari_458TT_02.jpg

Ferrari_458TT_07.jpg

Ferrari_458TT_06.jpg

Ferrari_458TT_05.jpg

Ferrari_458TT_04.jpg

Ferrari_458TT_03.jpg

Ferrari_458TT_01.jpg

Wow, that looks great! Congrats men!

very nice! look foward to hearing about the performance.. vs a ttG.. again great work!

Car Looks Great, can't wait to see the stats

how many actual Ferrari owners TT there cars since most owners i see are older guys in the 50's +

Good Luck with the Build.

Congrats! I can picture all the 'Ferraris are perfect from the factory' tifosis on F-chat about to have a collective heart attack :icon_mrgreen:.