20/20, ABC tonight 10PM, should be pretty entertaining

Oh yes. DVR if I miss it live.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Completely off topic but seeing the picture of Dr. Drew, has anyone heard that loveline show on the radio?

They have it on a local radio show up here and I just heard it a few months ago coming home from hockey one night. The co-host, Psycho Mike has me laughing my head off. I try and catch it while driving late at night now just to hear how off the wall he is.

Anyways, back to the coke and hookers. :icon_thumleft:

Psycho Mike is on this seasons "Dancing With The Stars".

I'm finishing up the 20/20 interview now. He is straight up manic.

Best of luck to him, but I really don't think he will be able to comprehend how this could negatively impact his children.

I've never seen anyone chainsmoke through an interview. Remember a few years ago Robert Downey Jr. was out of control, then Gary Busey...

Charlie Sheen's train wreck is much worse than Lindsey Lohan is/was/or will ever be. He'll be dead within 6 months.

Charlie Sheen's train wreck is much worse than Lindsey Lohan is/was/or will ever be. He'll be dead within 6 months.

Well thats assuming you cant believe a single thing he says. According to him hes bored with doing 7g's of coke himself in an evening. Now the only thing that can kill him is all the pussy, or aids. But im not even sure if you can get AIDs in that tiger blood of his.

Somehow I feel like Charlie and Emilio were at Christmas dinner a decade or so ago betting who would be more famous one day.

Charlie wins.

Somehow I feel like Charlie and Emilio were at Christmas dinner a decade or so ago betting who would be more famous one day.

Charlie wins.

:lol2:

I gotta admit....I get 'sucked in' to these human interest 'trainwreck' stories. Just fascinating watching the unravelling of the mind :wacko:

Hes lost his children. Their mother has filed a restraining order against him and they were taken from him by the LASO last night.

"Boom! LOSING!"

Hes lost his children. Their mother has filed a restraining order against him and they were taken from him by the LASO last night.

"Boom! LOSING!"

Do you think he cares?

Do you think he cares?

Yes. I do.

I think his children have been white noise in the background of his self aggrandizing meltdown the last few days, but as a dad, I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, that there is still a human being inside that shell.... And losing your kids is the worst nightmare most people can imagine...

Yes. I do.

I think his children have been white noise in the background of his self aggrandizing meltdown the last few days, but as a dad, I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, that there is still a human being inside that shell.... And losing your kids is the worst nightmare most people can imagine...

I understand/feel you, however, I am just having a hard time thinking he has any reailty check whatsoever, hopefully, this can make him clean up his act and stop being a giant dick and become a caring parent :icon_thumleft:

Personally,

I think he cares about his kids, but he cares about having a good time more, so this is a slight speed bump (no pun intended) for him.

I love the show but I’m really sick of him. I have no patience for someone who has everything in the world - pissing and moaning about how awful he’s treated and how he’s underpaid.

He's just nuts...seriously mentally ill and the threats that his ex-wife reported, if true, could land his ass in a whole different type of trouble. If/when he gets arrested, I wonder if they will be able to medicate him enough to where he comes out of this manic stage and catches a glimpse of reality, so he can actually get some type of help...tigerblood notwithstanding!