There is big trouble in them there hills!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dereiter
yes it does, and I have been using it but its only because Im not used to it. the car seems to be able to clear everything without it.

Thanks.

Guest Dereiter
Car is much easier to park and maneuver than any Lambo ive owned..

A!!! I want to buy F-car 458... almost... :icon_super:

Moreover i already read some thread on f*****chatdotcom :eek3dance:

What's happened?! :crybaby2:

A!!! I want to buy F-car 458... almost... :icon_super:

Moreover i already read some thread on f*****chatdotcom :eek3dance:

What's happened?! :crybaby2:

This is not the saddest part, trust me. Wait until the MP4-12C and 458 Scuderia are both on the streets, battling for the "world's greatest sports car" title, and Lambo is washing jockstraps in the locker room because their entry into this segment is goddamned 9 years old by that time....

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

This is not the saddest part, trust me. Wait until the MP4-12C and 458 Scuderia are both on the streets, battling for the "world's greatest sports car" title, and Lambo is washing jockstraps in the locker room because their entry into this segment is goddamned 9 years old by that time....

Hopefully it will make those spending $310,000 on a F458 that are buying over MSRP to skip the wait pony up and spend $390,000 for a well optioned LP700 on the dealer floor. They get an actual top model lambo car for $80,000 more as opposed to the entry level f car.

that's what's coming!!!!!

Mako you are exactly right.

Someone on another thread was saying how we would all be bowing down to the LP700 as soon as it was out etc, etc etc.

Totally disagree. The way Ferrari and McLaren are building cars is like a pin point laser. They hit their target right on. What is separating them is that they are not only fast with the latest technology they can put on the street, but they are usable in many, many conditions. And you are correct the 12C sport and 458 Scuderia will take them to a new level.

Meanwhile Lamborghini has come up with another heavy, cramped big hp car that though will be fast in the hands of Valentino its real world usability is very limited. It also lacks a DSG, direct injection and a few other modern items that are inexcusable for not only a brand new car, but one that is 400K.

Mako you are exactly right.

Someone on another thread was saying how we would all be bowing down to the LP700 as soon as it was out etc, etc etc.

Totally disagree. The way Ferrari and McLaren are building cars is like a pin point laser. They hit their target right on. What is separating them is that they are not only fast with the latest technology they can put on the street, but they are usable in many, many conditions. And you are correct the 12C sport and 458 Scuderia will take them to a new level.

Meanwhile Lamborghini has come up with another heavy, cramped big hp car that though will be fast in the hands of Valentino its real world usability is very limited. It also lacks a DSG, direct injection and a few other modern items that are inexcusable for not only a brand new car, but one that is 400K.

If Lamborghini's Aventador "misses the mark" they are in big trouble!! :eusa_naughty:

If Lamborghini's Aventador "misses the mark" they are in big trouble!! :eusa_naughty:

The LP700 is irrelevant. It's $200k more than the cars that actually make the money for these brands.

If you want to survive, your entry-level car better be the tits. Because if it's not, you are DONE, regardless of whether your low-production/low-volume halo car is solid or not. :icon_thumleft:

If you want to survive, your entry-level car better be the tits. Because if it's not, you are DONE, regardless of whether your low-production/low-volume halo car is solid or not. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: That is spot on Mako, well put.

The LP700 is irrelevant. It's $200k more than the cars that actually make the money for these brands.

Excellent post , the LP700 isn't the money maker.

I hope they are working on the G replacement as we speak.