Diablo 6.0 in Verde Ithaca

limey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy

That is absolute perfection Limey. I am IMPRESSED! Looks straight from the factory.

Hottest 6.0 ever!

I dont even know what to say. It's perfect! Definitely agree with Rob, hands down the sexiest 6.0 in existence now (even over the bluy ely!).

WOW!!!

Amazing car. Only thing I would add is the Carbon 6.0 wing...

Everything else is perfecto.

Better than new, you need to enter in a concourse and see how it does.

Plan to do so tomorrow @ the Sarasota exotic car show. Going to have the car trailered down about 6am and see what happens.

I've literally only put maybe 1 mile on the car and that's by driving round the block a few times, still needs a 4 wheel alignment and an airbag light reset, but what i do notice straight away is how tight the car feels. I was not able to drive it when it was delivered due to having a broken drive shaft.

It runs like a raped ape though, 2wd driver now, front diff - drive axles and prop shaft all removed, as well as lightweight aluminium flywheel and QS exhaust from previous owner, reduced the cars weight by 180 lbs.

This is going to be a fun car.

Blehhh Looks like shit! :)

You should open LimeyS Diablo Resto shop!

I can't keep up with half the shit you do these days, makes my head spin.

Don't know if the Diablo market is ready for $50k resto jobs yet.

Oh, and one thing before i hit the pit for the night and now that i have a snatched up eurospares only set of 6.0 wheels.

Check this shit, the factory has raised the price for a set of 6.0 wheels to $18,000.00 now & that doesn't include centre caps or lug nuts.

Once again, EIGHTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!

unbelievable... jaw dropping! You my friend do impeccable work and are the go to guy

Are you in the auto body industry? You must be...

What a great way to basically start a new year, baby twins, the most perfect 6.0, life is looking pretty good down in your parts.

Oh, and one thing before i hit the pit for the night and now that i have a snatched up eurospares only set of 6.0 wheels.

Check this shit, the factory has raised the price for a set of 6.0 wheels to $18,000.00 now & that doesn't include centre caps or lug nuts.

Once again, EIGHTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!

YES crazy...I bought one of the last sets from the factory...wheels still in the factory boxes NEW with center caps and lug nuts...last year for $9,600

such a great set of LIGHT WEIGHT wheels..

Stunning car..

Now we have a ONE off VI car and a ONE off Balloon White car!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO