Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that.. Im sorry.. the 458 is more modern looking.. I like the white Lp700, and at some point i may get one.. As of now Im far more looking forward to getting a Mclaren, a used SLS etc.. When the Lp700 depreciates and we see what new iterations arrive then ill think about picking up a used one.. Otherwise with Lambos history I would NEVER fork over the cash to buy a new one only to find out that next years model has changed .

If i put my hand over the back of the picture of the 458

I see the 360 and the 430. Actually, I'm waiting to see if Tom Selick is in the car. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for all the great pictures.

the pshop gurus we have are awesome!

anyone done any colors with silver rims instead of black?

If i put my hand over the back of the picture of the 458

I see the 360 and the 430. Actually, I'm waiting to see if Tom Selick is in the car. :icon_mrgreen:

Its cool.. If I looks straight at the lp700 with both eyes wide open i see a gallardo and a murcielago with a bodykit..

ferrari's 458: feminine, elegant, sleek, sexy :la:

lambo's lp-700: aggressive, brutal, intimidating :s-minigun:

it's like choosing to wear a 3 pc. suit or jeans and a hoodie.... just depends on what you're looking for....

it's like choosing to wear a 3 pc. suit or jeans and a hoodie.... just depends on what you're looking for....

FF:???? :jackoff:

it's like choosing to wear a evening gown or jeans and a hoodie.... just depends on what you're looking for....

There, I fixed it for you :icon_mrgreen:

Well I now think we all see the clear winner here!

Game over folks :icon_super:

Anyone who does this to their car has no say in an aesthetics poll! :icon_mrgreen:

post_2228_1296601148_thumb.jpg

White lowered on some 360's.

It was already game over like 1000 posts ago, this post game overs the game overs! Great photoshop work, ideas and implementation.

the side view is so much more impressive than either than G or M. Its so much more angled forward. despite the G mirrors and pillars the whole door-window area reminds me more of the diablo.

i think the new G will be even more focused as evident in how the av and the sesto both highlight CF incorporation. As to direct comparison between a 458, and a LP700av, the 458 really pales in comparison.... Everything aside, A v-12 vs a v-8.... which one would you rather have? End of story... No matter how well the 458 is, it is and always will be a v-8 powered entry level car. Same as the mclaren(even though I like it very much) Those cars simply just cant compare with a v-12 at all.

I don't know if that's all necessarily true.

By that logic, the Gallardo should never compare to the Murcie and yet in so many eyes (not mine), it has. We have maybe 30-40% of this board saying that the Lp560 not only rides and handles better than an LP640 but is just as quick!! If it weren't for the scissor doors, the street presence and the V12 sound...the Murci would be meaningless.

Also, this whole "entry level" "flagship" thing with exotics I don't always get. V8 vs. V12, yes you cannot compare motors for the grandness, power and sound. However, the V8/V10 cars almost always handle better and are lighter....in many handling situations they will be more fun to drive.

I've always seen the "entry" and the "flagship" as two different cars, not "the car" and the poor man's version of it.

In rare circumstances do you see the big boy car actually outdo the little brother in all categories (supercar Ferraris, 599 GTO...perhaps the 670 SV). In every other situation you have to compare on a case by case basis.

:eusa_dance:

I swear, if they threw me 100 bucks as a simple token of their appreciation I'd fix aaaaaaall the broken English in that horribly, horribly written, amateur-hour-wording joke of a product info PDF for a $400,000 car!

Good LORD!! :eusa_wall:

I don't know if that's all necessarily true.

By that logic, the Gallardo should never compare to the Murcie and yet in so many eyes (not mine), it has. We have maybe 30-40% of this board saying that the Lp560 not only rides and handles better than an LP640 but is just as quick!! If it weren't for the scissor doors, the street presence and the V12 sound...the Murci would be meaningless.

Also, this whole "entry level" "flagship" thing with exotics I don't always get. V8 vs. V12, yes you cannot compare motors for the grandness, power and sound. However, the V8/V10 cars almost always handle better and are lighter....in many handling situations they will be more fun to drive.

I've always seen the "entry" and the "flagship" as two different cars, not "the car" and the poor man's version of it.

In rare circumstances do you see the big boy car actually outdo the little brother in all categories (supercar Ferraris, 599 GTO...perhaps the 670 SV). In every other situation you have to compare on a case by case basis.

From your own post, you have indicated exactly what makes one more special than the other... the engine, the sound, the overall experience that is provided to the user. Sure, many will compare the performance, but No one will ever say a G delivers more the overall visceral experience that a murcie can have with its doors, street presence and v12... and while they are different cars, they are also differentiated by the price which by societal standards dictate price of admission for one or the other.... hence the labeling of entry and flagship. But if given the choice between a v12 or a v8, Id take a v12 any day because it delivers a drastically different experience than a common v8.... at that point, it is all about exclusivity and the experience it represents...

14bt47n.jpg

458 "I am here to sit and look pretty, look at me being a little delicate thing"

LP700 "I am here to fcuk your shit up."

i think the new G will be even more focused as evident in how the av and the sesto both highlight CF incorporation. As to direct comparison between a 458, and a LP700av, the 458 really pales in comparison.... Everything aside, A v-12 vs a v-8.... which one would you rather have? End of story... No matter how well the 458 is, it is and always will be a v-8 powered entry level car. Same as the mclaren(even though I like it very much) Those cars simply just cant compare with a v-12 at all.

I agree! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for that.. Im sorry.. the 458 is more modern looking.. I like the white Lp700, and at some point i may get one.. As of now Im far more looking forward to getting a Mclaren, a used SLS etc.. When the Lp700 depreciates and we see what new iterations arrive then ill think about picking up a used one.. Otherwise with Lambos history I would NEVER fork over the cash to buy a new one only to find out that next years model has changed .

:eusa_think: