Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vbox, you change cars so much, how about do me a favor and get this exact car. That way I can get the color I want without having to paint it or buy new ;)

Seriously, this is sick. I don't know if they could deliver you a car that matched exactly as the picture, but it would be amazing if they did.

blueaventador.png

Vbox, you change cars so much, how about do me a favor and get this exact car. That way I can get the color I want without having to paint it or buy new ;)

Seriously, this is sick. I don't know if they could deliver you a car that matched exactly as the picture, but it would be amazing if they did.

You guys crack me up with the whole let Vbox take the depreciation hit. I doubt ill keep the car long enough to realize much of one. Ill probably get tired of the attention the car brings within 2-3 months.

I wish they would do this blue. It would hands down, be my first choice!

Aparently Lambo track day including LP-700 at this track outside of Sydney at the end of this month.

track.JPG

Do you have any more info?

A guy I know was personally invited, sounded like it was invite only and only 10 were on the list. He bought 2 Gallardos when they first came out. I didn't read the email myself he but he read parts of it out and showed me the pic of that track. I can't remember if it was the 30th or 31st.

The details i got might not be 100%.

That track is privately owned and near Gosford, my Grandmother owns a property right next to it. I was not invited. (obviously!)

scud, fortis, and joe need to work this event out and come up with a way to attend.

I will call my dealer, I can obviously fly there if the show is on I kind of doubt it the dealer would've made a big deal about it but you never know.

I will call my dealer, I can obviously fly there if the show is on I kind of doubt it, the dealer would've made a big deal about it but you never know.

EDIT:

Joe is the track owned by D.W. ?

there will be no LP-700 just a track day for LP 550's they will have 4 of them coming from Melbourne, no LP-700's until April

OK sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the follow up, that guy does have a tendancy to talk things up. I don't get what the big deal with the 10 invite only was with no LP-700. Anyway

I won't bother going up there to attempt any spy video shots. April is very close to March 31st though.

And I have no idea who owns it, I havn't asked. Apparently only one car is allowed on the track at a time, no actual racing or race events to be held, at least that's how it was originally put to council for approval.

my biggest hangup on the gray is there are going to be a lot around in that color, also I want a bicolor interior and I am not sure anything other than solid black will go with that gray.

How about Grigrio Estoque with light brown seats; light brown & black bicolor interior.

How about Grigrio Estoque with light brown seats; light brown & black bicolor interior.

He doesn't care for the tan.

Personally I do think that combo would look good, there was a member (or two) in the past who had a Grigio Avion Murcielago (which is close to Grigio Estoque) with that exact combo (grey/tan) and it looked fantastic.

I already put my order in for Verde Ithaca with black unicolor interior and contrast green stitching.

No worries!! You my good sir have ordered one wicked bull!! Cant' wait to see the pics.

My dealer spotted me the color swatch of the new orange on loan for 1 day so my painter can match it. I am doing a Lambo garage. My white G Spyder and the Aventador. I am painting one garage side Balloon White and the other the new orange (forget the exact name and my painter has the swatch). Garage Wall Wraps is doing some Lambo wraps for it, and I am doing the tile floor. It should be pretty cool. Pics will come in a few weeks!! Aventador will take a while. We are doing the build sheet on Monday, so how ever long it takes to get here!!

My dealer spotted me the color swatch of the new orange on loan for 1 day so my painter can match it. I am doing a Lambo garage. My white G Spyder and the Aventador. I am painting one garage side Balloon White and the other the new orange (forget the exact name and my painter has the swatch). Garage Wall Wraps is doing some Lambo wraps for it, and I am doing the tile floor. It should be pretty cool. Pics will come in a few weeks!! Aventador will take a while. We are doing the build sheet on Monday, so how ever long it takes to get here!!

That sounds like a really cool idea, cant wait to see pictures of it.