You need to see the insane smile on my face :)

maddox

As we discussed its simply awesome! I cant wait for your vbox numbers! Inmo, the Veyron is the best of the best!

my vbox is broken, but I have some racing set up with 911 turbo s when the weather permits :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my vbox is broken, but I have some racing set up with 911 turbo s when the weather permits :)

Buy a new one!! We finally need some numbers or I can send you mine :icon_mrgreen:

Buy a new one!! We finally need some numbers or I can send you mine :icon_mrgreen:

you really want that numbers I see :) I will get one no worries as soon as snow will fade away

Beautiful car and beautiful colour. And to top it up you are in a part of the world where you can actually drive the thing without being thrown in jail for looking at a cop from the wrong angle.

Enjoy it in the best of health and keep smiling :icon_pidu:

oh man that's so cool, thank you!!! But I must partially agree with rmtn about current chrome wheels going well with the chrome shining intakes etc

Yes, one could of course acquire black wheels and then painting front grilles etc to black too.

but the "problem" in this how to make them appear even near the oem quality which is superior.

So would this make the car look some how tuner car in a cheap looking way?

Then again I do not know if the grilles and such are chrome or are they aluminium of what.

If aluminium they might be turned black. and if chrome there are black chrome available.

But the work will be hundreds of man hours and is it really worth it, I am most unsure of this?

Just thinking...

edit: read your text better so chrome it is.

SPOTTED! :D

189867_10150116714101254_271717411253_6895236_8137918_n.jpg

198043_10150116712846254_271717411253_6895230_8293853_n.jpg

L

O

o

o

O

o

O

o

O

L

:D

196775_10150116744456254_271717411253_6895558_7405344_n.jpg

mods, you might want to move this thread to Veyron-power section. it will be easier to find in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

hehe, the weather is pretty average here and I didn't have chance to drive it too much :) not to mention I was too busy to buy a new vbox as my old one is dead:)

How are the roads outside Vienna for driving this beast? I'll be tooling around there this Summer. Maybe I'll get passed in my diesel rental!

hehe, the weather is pretty average here and I didn't have chance to drive it too much :) not to mention I was too busy to buy a new vbox as my old one is dead:)

get to work!