It's a wonderful day to be a lamborghini fan!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been said many times before....

You can get used to an extra 200-300 HP straightline fun in a few months...

But it will take you a lifetime to master cornering. :icon_mrgreen:

Probably the only allure left in a Veyron is how expensive it is...but I'm sure even that will wear on you eventually.

Time to get into bikes. Definite cure for boredom.

No bikes for me.. ever

Veyrons allure, is inmo it is the end all of of end all. The power is all youd ever need, and no one has modded one yet..

But ive found myself lately wanting a countach, fully restored.. Only issue is I wouldnt drive it much and it would take up valuable L.A. garage space.

As far as an Aventador, its pretty far down on my list of wants.. Maybe though.. who knows..

As far as an Aventador, its pretty far down on my list of wants.. Maybe though.. who knows..

He hides his next cars identity out in the open!!!!! Remember he is a master of subterfuge as his closeted Ferrari ways are testament to.

1617295-i_see_what_you_did_there_holyshi

He hides his next cars identity out in the open!!!!! Remember he is a master of subterfuge as his closeted Ferrari ways are testament to.

1617295-i_see_what_you_did_there_holyshi

:icon_redface:

Definitely wasn't expecting this.to happen this soon. I feel you on getting bored of cars though. I like.the veryon idea as well as doing a GTR in the meantime! Countach would be awesome...BUT soon you would probably wonder why you're spending the money and garage space on.something you aren't really driving.

Definitely wasn't expecting this.to happen this soon. I feel you on getting bored of cars though. I like.the veryon idea as well as doing a GTR in the meantime! Countach would be awesome...BUT soon you would probably wonder why you're spending the money and garage space on.something you aren't really driving.

Yeah I dont know what to do.. Just seems like I have 2 or 3 auto loves at this time.. I need something that is balls to the wall fast for fun.. ie modded Porsche or GTR, and then I have at one end of the spectrum a Veyron which is hard to achieve, or slowly start collecting the cars Ive always loved growing up ie Countach/Diablo. Id be more likely to drive the Veyron, then the CT or Diablo though..

Allan have you ever thought of a 997 GT2 Mk1, they took a really nice hit and are relatively cheap. I've seen one here in Europe for 130K euro with a few thousand miles. And they are moddable and fast as hell.

But I guess there wouldn't be much difference between a turbo and GT2 (besides AWD vs RWD)?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-911...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Think I could get it on a 144 month lease with nothing down? I have a couple credit cards maxed but I'm getting paid on Friday.

I don't know if its towards but me, but you can't deny it took a big hit. :) Over 80k dollars in 2 years is a lot.

Think I could get it on a 144 month lease with nothing down? I have a couple credit cards maxed but I'm getting paid on Friday.

:icon_thumleft: :iamwithstupid:

Do it! :lol2:

Me as well. I don't give a shit what it's replaced with as long as it doesn't have a faggy little steed rearing it's head! My bet is a the MP4-12

LOL :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah I dont know what to do.. Just seems like I have 2 or 3 auto loves at this time.. I need something that is balls to the wall fast for fun.. ie modded Porsche or GTR, and then I have at one end of the spectrum a Veyron which is hard to achieve, or slowly start collecting the cars Ive always loved growing up ie Countach/Diablo. Id be more likely to drive the Veyron, then the CT or Diablo though..

I say go for the Veyron. It seems like that's what you want and if you get bored with that then you shouldn't have trouble selling and youwill have experienced the car and then you can go about collecting stuff. Will be a pain in the ass the other way around IMO.

I say go for the Veyron. It seems like that's what you want and if you get bored with that then you shouldn't have trouble selling and youwill have experienced the car and then you can go about collecting stuff. Will be a pain in the ass the other way around IMO.

I respectfully disagree on the having trouble selling it. I dont think Veyrons move hands that often, and if he does mod it like he wants, it will only be that much harder to find that particular buyer who is ok with an already fully modded Veyron. Not saying they arent out there, but I dont think it would be an easy sale for a minimal loss like Allan likes to do.

But I do agree with the fact that its what he truly wants....

Get a Veyron (which personally I think is an ugly VW) that is slower than the TTG Allan aready owned? And then have to pay $25k for tires too? Yikes.

Get a Veyron (which personally I think is an ugly VW) that is slower than the TTG Allan aready owned? And then have to pay $25k for tires too? Yikes.

At least once you own a Veyron and get bored you know to give cars a break for a while.

I do think that the Drophead is maybe the answer... its a car I constantly come back to thinking about owning.

This is not that difficult.

1. Sell 458, remove leftover male DNA deposits from middle exhaust tip.

2. Sell Herbie, donate black hood to NISSAN-N-IT "bad aftermarket looks" museum.

3. Buy Drophead.

4. Buy SP GT-R.

5. Sell SP GT-R.

6. Buy brand new 599-replacement at MSRP now that you're in that faggoty gang-bang circle-jerk Ferrari dealer club thanks to the 458 purchase.

7. Sell 599-replacement for ABOVE MSRP a year later to those still waiting to be gang-banged and not in the circle-jerk Ferrari dealer club yet.

8. Buy 88.5 Countach. Sit in rocking chair in garage looking at it while filling depends underwear.

THE END

2. Sell Herbie, donate black hood to NISSAN-N-IT "bad aftermarket looks" museum.

3. Buy Drophead.

4. Buy SP GT-R.

5. Sell SP GT-R.

6. Buy brand new 599-replacement at MSRP now that you're in that faggoty gang-bang circle-jerk Ferrari dealer club thanks to the 458 purchase.

7. Sell 599-replacement for ABOVE MSRP a year later to those still waiting to be gang-banged and not in the circle-jerk Ferrari dealer club yet.

8. Buy 88.5 Countach. Sit in rocking chair in garage looking at it while filling depends underwear.

THE END

Great List. Except I would jump right to #8. :icon_super:

Without the depends part :icon_mrgreen:

Yes, please get an SPE GTR and "show me how it's done". You will more than likely just see my testicles pound upon your chin as they did last time you made a bet with me.. :lol2: Remember that? Ahhh, EPIC.

Looking forward to it, and GLWS.. :icon_thumleft:

Yes, please get an SPE GTR and "show me how it's done". You will more than likely just see my testicles pound upon your chin as they did last time you made a bet with me.. :lol2: Remember that? Ahhh, EPIC.

Looking forward to it, and GLWS.. :icon_thumleft:

Fadi, please stop dancing around politely and tell us how you really feel ok? Stop being so politcally correct, jeez. :icon_mrgreen:

3. Buy Drophead.

4. Buy SP GT-R.

5. Sell SP GT-R.

THE END

this is actually pretty funny, except #2 :thefinger: