It's a wonderful day to be a lamborghini fan!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

JC I thought we were done with this?!?!?!

I know the McLaren has to be next. And you better get it in a good color with some sick options. Don't be cheap! HAHAH

Edit : And sign up and do some damn track days with it, because it's meant for that!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANG you guys are "ruthless"...

But I am sure if a purchase is made at FULL price, we can throw in all the "barely worn" clothing items and shoes..with an autograph as well.

And a pair of barely worn red embroidered Gstring undies!

Wait!!! I thought this was Kane's care???

:icon_mrgreen:

Allan there is only one way you can go and that's all the way to the top of the pile The Veyron.

In the mean time get yourself a GTR so you can continue to provide entertainment on LP :icon_mrgreen:

Don't buy any old cars, you will want to burn them in few weeks.

I knew that dull 458 would not last long, I said 6 months what do I win? :eusa_dance:

Allan there is only one way you can go and that's all the way to the top of the pile The Veyron.

In the mean time get yourself a GTR so you can continue to provide entertainment on LP :icon_mrgreen:

Don't buy any old cars, you will want to burn them in few weeks.

I knew that dull 458 will not last long, I said 6 months what do I win? :eusa_dance:

The 458 isnt sold yet.. So dont count any prizes yet!

DANG you guys are "ruthless"...

But I am sure if a purchase is made at FULL price, we can throw in all the "barely worn" clothing items and shoes..with an autograph as well.

No giant avacado no deal!

And in 2-3 months he'll get bored with that too... And after that where the hell do you go?

Allan I like you, but you have the attention span of a gnat. No matter what you get you'll get bored way too soon! :icon_mrgreen:

The 458 isnt sold yet.. So dont count any prizes yet!

Tifosi are everywhere, it will be gone in less than 3 weeks.

Buy a Veyron please, my dream car.

I wish we could import it here in the Communist Republic of Australia

He is like a junkie, nothing provides a big enough fix anymore. He could mainline an Enzo or Veyron and in six months he'd still be getting the shakes.

It's over!

Mulsanne/Drophead time, which is what I said six months ago before this embarssing "I experimented in college" phase with the F-car. :thefinger:

And in 2-3 months he'll get bored with that too... And after that where the hell do you go?

Allan I like you, but you have the attention span of a gnat. No matter what you get you'll get bored way too soon! :icon_mrgreen:

Nobody gets bored of a Veyron, not even Allan.

If you buy a kitcar and drive that for 6 months then even a mondial would excite you after that!

And as an added bonus, with the mondial you can keep all your faggary clothes!!

Haha to be fair Roy posted it on facebook and Allan & Kevin spotted it before I did,I just wanted to make a entertaining way to spend posting on LP!

I just got lucky and was browsing on my phone while watching tv. But once I saw allan "liked" it and the pictures were from the speed and motion photoshoot I figured it had to be true.

Sell all your current cars...get a GTR..mod that to hell..and build a project Countach...meanwhile save up for a Veyron on the way.

I'm glad to see the world isn't coming to an end this weekend after all! Just don't buy an SLS, that will last shorter than the 458.

before this embarssing "I experimented in college" phase with the F-car. :thefinger:

:lol2:

He is like a junkie, nothing provides a big enough fix anymore. He could mainline an Enzo or Veyron and in six months he'd still be getting the shakes.

It's over!

Mulsanne/Drophead time, which is what I said six months ago before this embarssing "I experimented in college" phase with the F-car. :thefinger:

Which links into this http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56254

Nobody gets bored of a Veyron, not even Allan.

It's been said many times before....

You can get used to an extra 200-300 HP straightline fun in a few months...

But it will take you a lifetime to master cornering. :icon_mrgreen:

Probably the only allure left in a Veyron is how expensive it is...but I'm sure even that will wear on you eventually.

Time to get into bikes. Definite cure for boredom.

Since Allan is a master of deception..he might buy an Aventador??

And a tight fitting pants too short Italian suit.