Lookee what I got.......

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was already spotted!

Do Diablos still turn heads over there? Even in a subtle color like this? I know it would here, but exotics are way more common where you live... :)

Where do you notice the speed difference the most....low rpm, mid, high?

Down low I wager is where the biggest difference is. The top end didn't seem to be a slouch IMHO.

If it's anything like mine, it only pulls hard at the very end of the rpm range. Mine kicks hard at around 6k.

Where do you notice the speed difference the most....low rpm, mid, high?

Down low I wager is where the biggest difference is. The top end didn't seem to be a slouch IMHO.

The last two 98 SV's that I had were embarrassingly slow.

The last two 98 SV's that I had were embarrassingly slow.

If setup right, they can run pretty good. My old Sv ran very well. Much quicker than what this car runs at..

If setup right, they can run pretty good. My old Sv ran very well. Much quicker than what this car runs at..

I think your forgetting to add in the "Extra" weight you are now, your getting older and fater!

LOL

I think your forgetting to add in the "Extra" weight you are now, your getting older and fater!

LOL

Ive lost 20lbs so far, unlike you walking around looking like you stole a basketball everytime I see yoU!

What is that metal sheeting in the background? Looks like a gate.

Oh and the car looks great, wouldn't TTing not work well with the clunky box though?

TTing it will compensate for the clunky gearbox.. also the box isn't necessarily clunky..its just slowww especially the 1 to 2 shift.. Kurt managed 0 to 60 in his 6.0 @ 2.8 sec.. with a 1/4 mile of 10.5@136... that's fast enough for me