Occupy a bathtub already

lambornima

Occupy protestors dont want jobs.... They just want to bitch about not having jobs- VIDEO PROOF HERE

What a joke those people are. They don't even know what they are protesting for.

The 99%-UHHHH---We hate the system.

The 1%-"Oh the capitalistic system that has been in place for hundreds of years in this country?"

The 99%-"Yeah-It sucks."

The 1%-"So why don't you stary a company and change it?"

The 99%-"Because that would cut into my Bob Marley music listening time, and would make me part of the system too becuase I would be a crook like all of the rest of these corporations."

The 1%-"So leave the country and go to a country that you feel fits your idealistic society."

The 99%-"I would, but I can't afford an airplane ticket because I don't have a job, and I spent all my money on an original Cheech and Chong hemp tie die T shirt. You know from the movie. It even has a roach stain over here"

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: OOOPS! haha RD beat me to it as I was writing the post! :P You can delete mine RD

This experiment was set up by Accuracy in Media (AIM) to see if these protests are really about jobs. The applications were real, only one was put in to gauge current events - an application for the failed solar company Solyndra.

Video Description: "After more than a month of protest demands for better employment opportunities and benefits, Accuracy in Media saw fit to test their desires with...employment applications. Our "headhunters" were treated to every excuse as to why these jobs aren't good enough for them. We guess middle management opportunities with healthcare and 401k benefits aren't desirable anymore."

Its worth posting twice.

" Demonstrators managed to gain entry to an empty building that had housed the Traveler's Aid Society, a nonprofit that assists the homeless but had suffered funding cuts. Leaflets indicated that protesters had targeted the building for "reuse." They branded it a new "community center" in Twitter feeds. Video from an ABC helicopter showed jubilant crowds flowing in and out of the building, where a banner marked "Occupy Everything" hung. Others built a barricade nearby, presumably to discourage police.

Shortly before midnight, local media reported that police officers from surrounding agencies were suiting up in riot gear. Some demonstrators lit the barricade aflame. Firefighters doused it. A police statement later said protesters had hurled rocks, explosives, bottles and flaming objects at officers."

Hilarious Robster

+1. I may have to go down there and have lunch/drinks this weekend. It looks like they're protesting in Freedom Plaza so there are a few restaurants/bars which should allow some visibility of their "camp". If I see the Tea Party guys I'll be sure to by them a drink.

Interview with the leader of the Occupy Oakland movement. He thinks Occupying the abandoned building was ok, and that police are being cruel/nasty. He also says they targeted the port to show the 1% that they aren't just going to sit in camps or parks, and that they are going to "disrupt the flow of capital".

!

Apparently Men's Warehouse supports OWS which doesn't seem to make sense, since most people who buy suits have jobs.

mw-ows-lg.jpg

Whole Foods asked patrons/protesters to leave signs outside. Looks like protesters did.

oakland2.jpg

Apparently Nov 5th will be the day when OWS supporters are supposed to pull all of their money out of the banks. I wonder if the banks will notice.

The OWS movement seems to be self-policed and taking on a strange, disturbing mentality. A woman is raped and she she gave an interview; “We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhatt...P#ixzz1cgKYiRoA

Hot Chicks of OWS. Only one "hot" woman; lol interviews with a few.

http://vimeo.com/30476100

Real Life Trolling. Ferrari Content.

http://d3imyo1kk0rcam.cloudfront.net/wp-co...92120400481.jpg

Charlie Sheen and Michael Douglas from the original Wall St. funny pic/fake conversation.

http://i.imgur.com/YtK27.jpg

Best thing to come from the Occupy Movement? NWS: http://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpr...7/hello-world/

Apparently Nov 5th will be the day when OWS supporters are supposed to pull all of their money out of the banks. I wonder if the banks will notice.

The average 1% has more money in a bank than the entire sum of the OWS. :lol2:

If you don't like the way things are here...keep your mouth shut and GET THE FCUK OUT!!!!!!

Remember folks.... I dont give a shit if you agree with me or not.... If you dont have 200 posts or more, this isnt your thread...

I was on the fringe of the "Hippie Age", I was too young to be one, but old enough to understand what was going on.

Gentlemen, this is a glorified throwback. If you play tape or video from the '60's early '70's you'll see the same type of kids spewing the same type of bullshit.

It's an excuse for hundreds (thousands?) of unemployed "free thinkers" to sit around, do drugs, commiserate about the "establishment" and how unfair their parents are.

Paging Dr. Timothy Leary......

Notice the similarities

hippies.jpg

11nd_occupy_wall_st_620x411.jpg

I was on the fringe of the "Hippie Age", I was too young to be one, but old enough to understand what was going on.

Gentlemen, this is a glorified throwback. If you play tape or video from the '60's early '70's you'll see the same type of kids spewing the same type of bullshit.

It's an excuse for hundreds (thousands?) of unemployed "free thinkers" to sit around, do drugs, commiserate about the "establishment" and how unfair their parents are.

Paging Dr. Timothy Leary......

Notice the similarities

hippies.jpg

11nd_occupy_wall_st_620x411.jpg

Im going to make a differentiation here.... The hippies of the 1960s and 1970 HAD SOMETHING LEGITIMATE TO PROTEST... They didnt want (or by association their friends, brothers, boyfriends etc) to get shipped off, INVOLUNTARILY, to Vietnam where they might die. They had skin in the game. Of course, from that movement came the entire "we protest war, because thats what college aged kids are supposed to do", groups that have protested wars since the draft ended. The 'its cool and thats were the chicks are' thing.

There are no issues of life/death and involuntary servitude with the current group. They just want other people stuff.

If you don't like the way things are here...keep your mouth shut and GET THE FCUK OUT!!!!!!

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Go mooch off some other country's tax system. Will help the 54% get access to alot more of the benefits we are paying for.

Im going to make a differentiation here.... The hippies of the 1960s and 1970 HAD SOMETHING LEGITIMATE TO PROTEST... They didnt want (or by association their friends, brothers, boyfriends etc) to get shipped off, INVOLUNTARILY, to Vietnam where they might die. They had skin in the game. Of course, from that movement came the entire "we protest war, because thats what college aged kids are supposed to do", groups that have protested wars since the draft ended. The 'its cool and thats were the chicks are' thing.

There are no issues of life/death and involuntary servitude with the current group. They just want other people stuff.

True, true.....

Cops should go in a fcuk those losers up...

Looks like someone decided to take that approach..I don't blame the driver at all.

184789-male-victim.jpg

184787-female-victim.jpg

I really feel that this movement has had its time, served its purpose and is now attracting people who just want to protest, hang out, or otherwise become a nuisance.

Looks like someone decided to take that approach..I don't blame the driver at all.

184789-male-victim.jpg

184787-female-victim.jpg

I really feel that this movement has had its time, served its purpose and is now attracting people who just want to protest, hang out, or otherwise become a nuisance.

What is it called when two occupiers pound on the hood of a car and then get run over by it?

A good start.

Judge, I was caught in a dangerous situation. These 2 people were banging on the hood of my car, I was surrounded by a mob, I felt my life was in danger....

NOT GUILTY

Judge, I was caught in a dangerous situation. These 2 people were banging on the hood of my car, I was surrounded by a mob, I felt my life was in danger....

NOT GUILTY

:iamwithstupid:

They learned the hard way not to fcuk around and be disrespectful.

184789-male-victim.jpg

184787-female-victim.jpg

lucky they didn't get run over by a tank.

it seems to me that female maybe a victim tho..

they weren't suppose to be on the road i think, they totally ignored it??