Occupy a bathtub already

lambornima

CEO: What do you think I should pay in taxes?

LADY: Ask the accountant.

Accountant: Well you (CEO) should pay the national average, 12-17%.

CEO: Well that would actually be a significant tax cut for me. LMAO

CEO: I pay more income tax than everyone around me combined. Again LMAO.

That was great!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of videos people need to see,this ones had 150,000 views in the same time.

What in the name of sweet Jesus fcuk is going on?!?

Great video link. Shocking on so many fronts I'm all but speechless, not the least, the liberal host which I find myself agreeing.

Nice. I love to see people put in their place.

"I employ 150 people, how many do you employ?"

Uhhh, ummmm, uhhhhh. LOL

"If you have 20k clients your doing much better than all of us"...yeah, guess who worked hard to become successful.

Woman was an idiot.

I HATE the "give me what I haven't earned" mentality.

• 3 months later...

man the control on those cops...I would have given that fcuker in blue a billy club across the face. I hate seeing shit like this.

Id call in the national guard so god damn quick. This garbage is still going on

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=686_1332609585

Pretty lousy crowd control on the part of the police.... But beyond that, nothing much to see there... I dont think the "protesters" (or whatever the hell they are) were behaving particularly outrageously.... Yeah, they were being pains in the ass.... But that's what their parents raised them to be.

Products of their environment plus the nature vs nurture argument. OWS is a fad without a cause. I'd like iron rods to occupy their rectums and mace to occupy their eyes.

I had heard that the "OWS" movement is really no longer the real OWS movement, that it was hijacked by radicals who want to be destructive, and that the original founders of the Occupy movement have moved onto creating another organization (as they are for protesting, but not for anything violent or destructive).

I had heard that the "OWS" movement is really no longer the real OWS movement, that it was hijacked by radicals who want to be destructive, and that the original founders of the Occupy movement have moved onto creating another organization (as they are for protesting, but not for anything violent or destructive).

I believe you are correct. It's turning into a Black Block movement, and excuse to destroy things. The originators found out you can't get government grants and seed money from sitting on your ass in a park smelling like farm animals.

I like how this guy sums everything up, IMO he is spot on.

I agree, that was well said

I like how this guy sums everything up, IMO he is spot on.

I agree with what he's trying to get across, but going camping isn't going to change anyone's perspective :lol2:

I agree with what he's trying to get across, but going camping isn't going to change anyone's perspective :lol2:

Sounds like you need to go camping for a few days. ;)

Willfully going camping is one thing. You get to bring tents, sleeping bags, food, ice chests, etc. All the things that corporations pack up and sell.

What he is talking about is forced in to the woods. All you get is your clothes and maybe some basic tools (Axe, fishing pole, hammer, maybe a knife or two for gutting and skinning your food) other than that you figure it out. I think that would change the perspective of quite a few people. For sure not all of them, but at least a good portion I would think.

Willfully going camping is one thing. You get to bring tents, sleeping bags, food, ice chests, etc. All the things that corporations pack up and sell.

What he is talking about is forced in to the woods. All you get is your clothes and maybe some basic tools (Axe, fishing pole, hammer, maybe a knife or two for gutting and skinning your food) other than that you figure it out. I think that would change the perspective of quite a few people. For sure not all of them, but at least a good portion I would think.

No you just end up killing a few people of hypothermia! :lol2: I agree with what he wants to get across, but he just made it sound like camping ;)

I agree....

I can do anything for three and a half days.

Better make it a month.

I agree....

I can do anything for three and a half days.

Better make it a month.

:eusa_think: I think we have a new diet in the making.

I know if I had to live off the land for a month I would lose weight.

Reminds me of this song, there is a line where Rakim goes.." :eusa_think:

I’m glad I listen when my father was rapping to me

’cause back in the days, they lived in caves

Exile from the original man, a straight way

Now that’s what I call hard times

I rather be here to exercise the mind

:lol2: