I fcuking hate spiders

pockmark

I have this image of me trying to kill the robotic one and it refusing to die :lol2:

Spiders don't scare me, I am disgusted by them, my wife on the other hand goes nuts, she screams like crazy when she sees one.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife hates me for that, lol. I'd rather find these in my house all day than the giant Centipedes here

You have giant centipedes in your area? Where are you from?

Anyway, fcuk that shit!

Well looks like we're going to have to NUKE BALTIMORE

Where's the downside to this?

You have giant centipedes in your area? Where are you from?

Anyway, fcuk that shit!

I live in Hawaii! Beautiful place! Fortunately, there are no snakes here, and the chickens in the area happen to kill most of the Centipedes, before they can get into your house. :D

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
spiders are really friendly and mind their own business.

5d9914912ade784ec2dd5bc5a49dbc04f659e271

2139113d9d13432bc17dffac36ffa30930203528

misunderstood-spider-7-e1365004051963.jp

My 2015 in spiders: 3 black widow bites, one kinda serious, two more to prove I must be immune! And that poor tarantula I killed with the bbq grill brush.

What kind of spider is that? He looks kinda cute.

EDIT: Okay, found it on Google, it's a jumping spider (!!!)

LOL, that's awesome! Surprised that she could sit still while that thing crawled out and crawled all over her ear like that. I still cant figure out how she didn't squish it with a finger when it was in there all itchy and whatnot. Also suprised that little bugger didn't jump when it got out...those spiders like to jump!

• 4 weeks later...

From Sydney...saw this on CNN just now. Hilarious. ...

The booming sounds of a man shouting "I'm going to kill you" and a "woman screaming hysterically" had earlier echoed through the apartment block, sometime before 2.00am, Saturday November 21. The commotion disturbed neighbors, who were quick to alert the local police force.

"Where's your wife?" asked one of the policemen.

"I don't have one," the homeowner responded, after inhaling some air.

"Where's your girlfriend?" the officer continued.

"I don't have one," he said.

Unsatisfied, the same policeman pressed: "We had a report of a domestic and a women screaming, where is she?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I live alone," the man protested.

The officers then told the man that neighbors had heard death threats, screams and the crash of furniture being flung around the apartment.

"It was a spider," the man tentatively explained.

"A really big one."

Incredulous, the policeman asked: "What about the women screaming?"

"Yeah sorry that was me," he said. "I really, really hate spiders."

A new theory had emerged -- the man was indeed alone in the apartment, he was responsible for both the "womanly" screams and the threats to kill. They were not aimed at a woman, but an eight-legged arachnid.

Conscious that this could just be an audacious lie, the police searched the trashed apartment. However, they found just one victim, a "rather large" spider.

After deliberating, the cops concluded that the disturbance was indeed caused by an arachnophobic man wildly chasing a spider around his home, while desperately clutching a can of Mortein insect spray.

After an awkward pause broken by relieved laughter, the police left.

The morning after, the local force posted a transcript of the bizarre conversation to their Facebook Page.

Who said the police don't have a sense of humor?

LOL, that's awesome! Surprised that she could sit still while that thing crawled out and crawled all over her ear like that. I still cant figure out how she didn't squish it with a finger when it was in there all itchy and whatnot. Also suprised that little bugger didn't jump when it got out...those spiders like to jump!

I had a bug fly into my ear last year.

You'd be surprised how helpless you are to do anything without water or tweezers. Trying to pull with your fingers or crush your ear in an attempt to kill it fail and only makes it very painful.

• 1 year later...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp...m=.1d07ac60ca43

I thought this was an April's Fool joke but seeing that it and most of the related articles were published on March 28th, perhaps not.

It's pure statistics with some bio-science packaging but it does sound disturbing enough.

WARNING: if you have arachnophobia, do not watch the video clip in the article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp...m=.1d07ac60ca43

I thought this was an April's Fool joke but seeing that it and most of the related articles were published on March 28th, perhaps not.

It's pure statistics with some bio-science packaging but it does sound disturbing enough.

WARNING: if you have arachnophobia, do not watch the video clip in the article.

Something like that I wouldn't find an April Fool's joke, as I'm pretty sure all bugs outweigh us, from the total weight of worms to the total weight of termites to the total weight of spiders.

Scroll to the very bottom though, the Washington Post reached out to a spider for questions about the article, it had a funny response.

Oh for fcuk's sake!

It's a jumping spider, so nothing bad would happen.