Woman Goes Mad For Being Charged 20 Cents For Water

Moronzilla

I love america, but this kind of things makes me wonder for how much longer this country is gonna work? Looks like more and more people is "out of order" over there..:( Is stupidity trendy or something?

I am pretty sure I have regressed to the mentality of an 8 year old for watching that. The stupidity people don't really amaze me any more, but this goes beyond the average ignorant person.

I love america, but this kind of things makes me wonder for how much longer this country is gonna work? Looks like more and more people is "out of order" over there..:( Is stupidity trendy or something?

:iamwithstupid:

My head now hurts.

What's the problem, did it cut into her welfare check,food assistance or subsidized housing?

not even worth watching this drivel. I am embarrassed... truly tragic.

None of this "steep decline" surprises me, to be honest. It's an entitlement culture, and I'm not just talking about Welfare moms. I'm talking about you bankers out there (you know who you are) that expect to keep profits private and lay off the risk to we, the tax payers. You truly feel nothing shameful about transferring 79 trillion dollars in notes from your investment arm to the FDIC vaults of your bank.

So, listen up bitches. We understand the shell game now. You gigged us pretty good. You welfare miscreants, you're an annoyance. You're embarrassing and stupid and fat and exceedingly effective at procreating. But you Banksters and politicians, you are on notice. You either mark your assets to market, or the disgruntled zombies you've created will turn on their master. And I know you're not going to; but you deserve notice anyway.

:iamwithstupid:

You didn't miss anything... It wasn't even in English....

I just found it funny that she is beating the "slavery" drum and she is talking to a couple of people that are South African. Too funny.

Nothing to see here folks... just a batshit crazy lady.