So my buddy Ronin is at it again

Allan-Herbie

He is on Fchat crying the blues after he recently made a fool of himself on the EVO boards...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351597

According to him I tried to run him over in front of 20 people and then hauled ass outta there as fast as I could!

Here he is with his 3 friends on Lotus boards:

http://www.lotussport.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4705

So in honor of my good friend and canyon racer extraoridinaire.... I made this video...

http://vimeo.com/34806554

Here is a great video that illustrates the extreme powers of his Pep Boys Elise... Look how handily he stays out in front of this obviously highly modified Pontiac Solstice...

Also note, how extremely safe it is to race the canyons... Its always wise to combine, high speed, tight turns, blind turns, bicyclists, motorcyclists, other cars and canyon drops together..

I have to admit, when I first saw your other Ronin thread last week I expected to open it and find news that he had gone off one of the Mulhullond curves and was D-E-A-D, dead.

No joke, I was actually looking forward to it as it loaded for a "see guys, this is what happens when you do stupid shit on public roads" reminder for the board.

Of course you can imagine my disappointment that it was only another "Ronin acting like an imbecile online" thread.

:icon_mrgreen:

I can't post on his Lambo forum where he has edited every post I made to suit his distorted since of reality again or would I....

Please post a comment on any of my videos you guys like but keep it on You Tube so that the world can see where you're coming from....

By the way that Solstice was 400whp on slicks and I took it easy to keep the guys in frame after all it's a public road on a Sunday afternoon...

There are no kills all videos on my You Tube channel..

Keep it on topic if you can since this is not a look at me thread but a "Whatever Happened To Allanlambo Kills All" thread....

Thanks

HORSE HOCKEY. This is an "I'm gonna personally attack a person who cannot defend themselves here, because I'm an intolerable jackass with no respect for other roadusers and feel the need to prove I'm the biggest d-bag in Southern California" thread.

For crying out loud man, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF, grow a pair and grow up. We both know you haven't got the grapes to show your face over at that other place, what is the worst he can do, ban you?

Hahaha... what a tucking fool...

I am not an expert..BUT I CAN drive a car..and just listen to the Audio on him driving the car..sure as hell does not have a nice EVEN flow to the on and off of the throtle..sounds like it is being operated

by a new 16 year old "girl" driver that does not know how to feather and control an accelerator on/off..

I love exiges but cant stand that guy and his need to show off on online forums.

In life you're in diapers when you're a baby and when you're an old man who cant piss straight. In Ronin's case, he was a cry baby while an infant and a cry baby as a senior.

Wishes for next thread title. " Old geriatric douche bag dies in canyon crash, and nothing of value was lost."

robb5.jpg

I love exiges but cant stand that guy and his need to show off on online forums.

In life you're in diapers when you're a baby and when you're an old man who cant piss straight. In Ronin's case, he was a cry baby while an infant and a cry baby as a senior.

Its ok to show off, but dont go telling people your car does 0-75mph via video stopwatch..

The pep boys attorney just called. They would like to stop being associated with such a douche bag. Please refrain from degrading the good pep boys name by insinuating that a piece of shit uses their quality parts.

Thank you

His run with the bikers in the canyon is quite stupid. For one, the bikers don't appear to be going balls out. From the demeanor of their riding form suggests they're riding a bit hard and there are times when they have no problems catching up to him and they even keep a safe distance (most the time)... but on several of his, he's up on people's asses. One wrong move and he's up someone's cornhole. Not at all safe driving. Not to mention from the looks of that road, with all the tarsnake patches there's no way I'd want to dedicate myself hard on a bike in those corners. Matter of time before the dude hurts someone or himself the way he drives. And the video where a tire goes out? Shit like that is why treating the street like a race track is stupid.

Wishes for next thread title. " Old geriatric douche bag dies in canyon crash, and nothing of value was lost."

Is it just me, or does Rob only talk shit or kiss ass?

lololol look who commented on this video

damn, people can't drive.... orange (?) gallardo on the right was at fault what a dumbass

I don't remember Rob picking on you so why are you stirring shit. I have yet to witness one of your posts that is agreable with another member. Quit while you are ahead.

:lol2: This thread reminds me of the movie King of the Mountain. :lol2:

Allan lambo vs Ronin the final run.

Stand on it, Stand on it! Time is speed! Speed is time! :jerry:

That was out of no where.