DWiggs gives wife Panamera, Facebook drama ensues!

GBGallardo

Very nice gesture David and may she enjoy the car in good health, it looks great. But why would you plaster it all over the internet? It screams of look at me, how great i am, hence all the negative comments you got.

All you needed to do is to share the moment with people that you know well, the whole world does not need to know your business unless you want them to.

Thanks Aram!

I had my reasons for doing it, and I don't care at all about the YouTube comments; totally expected it.

My problem was with a 'friend' who neither has the decency or courage to deal with me face-to-face and must, instead, resort to back-handed comments, and subtle bullshit.

That's not how I work. As everyone on LP knows, I speak my mind to whomever about whatever; and that's how I live my life. I don't have time for fakeness and since I had already attempted to resolve this issue privately on TWO separate occasions, I decided that a public 'calling-out' was in order. I cannot stand the hypocrisy.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

Seriously, who gives a fcuk. You do something ostentatious and advertise it on the net, someone is going to criticize. Frankly I'm surprised there wasn't more criticism on LP about the video.

Agreed times a million

Very nice gesture David and may she enjoy the car in good health, it looks great. But why would you plaster it all over the internet? It screams of look at me, how great i am, hence all the negative comments you got.

All you needed to do is to share the moment with people that you know well, the whole world does not need to know your business unless you want them to.

Exactly right

I don't think we disagree on any of these points, but you gotta laugh at them.

Yes, you laugh privately, or together with us. You don't give some unknown e-tard credence by 'liking' something thereby condoning the thought.

There is a reason why NO 'friends' of mine liked that comment or anything else of the sort; it's not what you do.

:iamwithstupid:

Seriously, who gives a fcuk. You do something ostentatious and advertise it on the net, someone is going to criticize. Frankly I'm surprised there wasn't more criticism on LP about the video.

Of course people are going to criticize; people are jealous. That's to be expected. What isn't expected (or acceptable) is so-called friends supporting that retardation.

For what it's worth, I read that line as just oozing with sarcasm meant entirely as a joke.

Then again I don't know what personal relationship you, Scotty, and the other guy have. But I can't imagine anyone you know personally writing something like that and meaning it in a serious literal term.

Nobody wants to buy my love :crybaby2:

Sorry you took it wrong.

Yes. You're sorry I took it wrong. :rolleyes:

Thanks for being the great champion of all things 'funny'.

Guess the simultaneous un-friending of me and Rob H mere minutes after the video is posted here isn't a sign of jealousy, but no, just a hilarious mistake that you've made 3 times.

I've said from day 1 that you act emotionally like that of a 13 year old girl; and yet you repeatedly deny it. I'm going to need some amzing evidence to the contrary after today.

I will not speak for Rob H! :lol2:

But I can't imagine anyone you know personally writing something like that and meaning it in a serious literal term.

Nobody wants to buy my love :crybaby2:

Exactly.

And is $5 enough?

This shit is cray. Facebook kills.

D.Wiggs - nice purchase - congrats to your wife. I'm sure you knew what was coming when you had gbgallardo put the vid up, so no surprises there I'd imagine.

Exactly.

And is $5 enough?

Sold! :icon_mrgreen:

On a lighter note, fcuk it man. You appear to have a great life, don't waste your time acknowledging the negative bullshit.

This shit is cray. Facebook kills.

D.Wiggs - nice purchase - congrats to your wife. I'm sure you knew what was coming when you had gbgallardo put the vid up, so no surprises there I'd imagine.

Thanks! Oh yes, I knew it from strangers. Coming from friends is completely unacceptable. Just glad I found out now, ya know?

Sold! :icon_mrgreen:

On a lighter note, fcuk it man. You appear to have a great life, don't waste your time acknowledging the negative bullshit.

I'm not! And thanks!

Of course people are going to criticize; people are jealous. That's to be expected. What isn't expected (or acceptable) is so-called friends supporting that retardation.

The sentiment was really nice however most people don't understand 6 figure cars, 5 figure handbags, 4 figure dinners and so on, so you've got to expect some negativity when it's posted online.

Regarding you and Scotty, a single negative comment does not a person define. Look at how many times we've gone around the block with you and still welcome you back :icon_mrgreen:

Awesome gift, Im sure she will love it! Even though I disagree with the situation it was unnecessary to bring it on this website, handle it privately.

I really don't see this thread going anywhere but down from here.

Like.

This is exactly why I didn't post a video of me giving my ex-wife half of my house, half of my cars, half of my income and half of my 8 track collection.

LOL. YouTube was quite possibly the worst possible outlet for something like that. On YouTube, you can post a video of two puppys playing tug of war and half the comments are rude, racist, and hateful. What did you expect? Now you and your wife are sitting on MyFaceTube all night being trolled...

As for Scotty's 'like,' it's obvious he was laughing/liking the absurdity of the FB comment and not agreeing with it. However, you clearly had been harboring some feelings towards him ;)

The sentiment was really nice however most people don't understand 6 figure cars, 5 figure handbags, 4 figure dinners and so on, so you've got to expect some negativity when it's posted online.

Regarding you and Scotty, a single negative comment does not a person define. Look at how many times we've gone around the block with you and still welcome you back :icon_mrgreen:

Wait a minute, are you saying some people understand 5 figure handbags? Even I'd be hatin' on that YouTube video lol.

Oh how I wish it was a single comment. We're talking so many inexcusable comments and situations, the dam burst.

At the end of the day Wiggs and his wife are both mature enough and comfortable enough in their own skin to not let it bother them. They are finding whatever it is amusing. Time for them to get on down the road and enjoy those cars. Congrats on the new purchase, my favorite 4 door out there right now.

don't let the mouth breathers get ya down! the 99% have always resented the success of others

looks like a nice night and nice present for your wifey.

keep ballin outa control Wiggs! :)

p.s. post some pics of your danes sometime...are they black or blue (blue is gray for non dog people)?

Youtube would implode if you posted the bed video and then showed the pricetag. That bed is the only reason your wife sleeps with you!