Transgender Eyebrows (aka slowpoke) visits Miami!

TRANSAMERA

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crash sound is what made it the best. That was great :lol2:

Jirre is really cool. Did Smith & Wollenskys and Nobu tonight. Calling it an early night tonight so I can hit the beach tomorrow

I have no words for the banner.

I have no comments for what triggered it.

I have no conclusion for being in Miami for one full week with one to go, I am tearing this city a new asshole.

Sprite was cool as hell, GBGallardo was awesome, pockmark was awesome, Hersh was awesome, NISSAN-N-IT sucks donkeyballs since he is the biggest no-show ever and hurting my feelings.

I am sending out a challenge to all members, come to Miami and party with T-Bow, you won't regret it, for real!

I really want to say thank you to the members that took their time to meet up, GBGallardo was a class act and so was Sprite, really down to earth and cool guys.. Pikemike was awesome as well and we had good laughs! Hersh is a true PIMP, I love the guy, lol!

Bill sucks, I really wanted to touch his head but he seems impossible so...

And Donnie, the banner have made me famous in Sweden, everybody now knows I am an idiot that passes out on the stairs at Fontainebleu and several people actually called and texted me asking if I got the tattos for real, LOOOOOL!

I love this place!!!

L-Power rocks!!!

And yeah, I'm drunk, just got back from the Seati and Shore club drinking ike a mofo sinve lunch, hooked up with a nice blonde girl, time for SET tonihgth

I really want to say thank you to the members that took their time to meet up, GBGallardo was a class act and so was Sprite, really down to earth and cool guys.. Pikemike was awesome as well and we had good laughs! Hersh is a true PIMP, I love the guy, lol!

And Donnie, the banner have made me famous in Sweden, everybody now knows I am an idiot that passes out on the stairs at Fontainebleu and several people actually called and texted me asking if I got the tattos for real, LOOOOOL!

I love this place!!!

L-Power rocks!!!

And yeah, I'm drunk, just got back from the Seati and Shore club drinking ike a mofo sinve lunch, hooked up with a nice blonde girl, time for SET tonihgth

Dude-What happened to you today! There was TONS of talent at Nikki Beach, and you hang out at the Shore Club all day! You should have came by man. Saw a Mclaren fax machine in front of Nobu last night where Jirre and I met up with the rest of his Swedish posse. Looks much better in person than in photos. However-this was at night. Need to see it up close and personal during the day

post-679-1333332420_thumb.jpg

post-679-1333332437_thumb.jpg

post-679-1333332474_thumb.jpg

I love this place!!!

L-Power rocks!!!

Can you really blame Bill for not showing up? Who wants to hang out with a guy who lays around face down ass up?

I love this place!!!

L-Power rocks!!!

Im sure you were famous for getting yourself into situations before the banner. :icon_thumleft:

glad to hear you made it out the other side of miami and still know your name.

Can you really blame Bill for not showing up? Who wants to hang out with a guy who lays around face down ass up?

:iamwithstupid: after i saw that pic i said no way is this worth the 45min drive. i feel like im in a mtv spring break video lol :icon_butt:

honestly, i had plans to come down saturday afternoon on the bike and the weather turned nasty so i headed back. i would have liked to see Mike, snow, and the other guys.

BTW BIG meet and run April 14th@11am in Sunny Isles, MIA, i think RSC and Prestige are sponsoring and its all for charity! :icon_super:

from last night in Ft Laud!

post-2228-1333372921_thumb.jpg

I am at work reading about all the fun if Miami. I dont even feel like doing work the rest of the day now in protest :) Meeting people from this site in the past has always been a good experience for me. I hope there is another get together sometime this year!

I love this place!!!

L-Power rocks!!!

You were hanging out with Bill, and didn't know it! Look at the center-bottom of your own picture.

post-679-1333375621_thumb.jpg

Dude-What happened to you today! There was TONS of talent at Nikki Beach, and you hang out at the Shore Club all day! You should have came by man. Saw a Mclaren fax machine in front of Nobu last night where Jirre and I met up with the rest of his Swedish posse. Looks much better in person than in photos. However-this was at night. Need to see it up close and personal during the day

I took a walk along the beach, eat some huevos rancheros and then hit my friends up at the Setai for some heavy daydrinking, then Shore Club and hooked up a hot blonde, then out to dinner and then..... I texted you, you should have come, it was crazy! Maybe I'll see later this week again? The faxmachine I kind of liked, the rear is cool and the interior looks nice, I loved the LEDs in the front!

He loves shit like that, trust me...

Seems right up his alley. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Im sure you were famous for getting yourself into situations before the banner. :icon_thumleft:

glad to hear you made it out the other side of miami and still know your name.

You have a point sir! :turboalex: You're still my favorite asshole though, LOL! :)

:iamwithstupid: after i saw that pic i said no way is this worth the 45min drive. i feel like im in a mtv spring break video lol :icon_butt:

honestly, i had plans to come down saturday afternoon on the bike and the weather turned nasty so i headed back. i would have liked to see Mike, snow, and the other guys.

BTW BIG meet and run April 14th@11am in Sunny Isles, MIA, i think RSC and Prestige are sponsoring and its all for charity! :icon_super:

from last night in Ft Laud!

post-2228-1333372921_thumb.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, the LAMEST excuse EVER :lame: x1000000

I'm here for another week big boy, I can even sign a contract where I promise not to drink alcohol within 500 yards from you if you're scared, LOL!

I'm back home before the 14th so the meet you mention ain't helping me out.. I'm thinking of renting a Lambo and driving down to the Keys instead..

I am at work reading about all the fun if Miami. I dont even feel like doing work the rest of the day now in protest :) Meeting people from this site in the past has always been a good experience for me. I hope there is another get together sometime this year!

Come on down! :icon_thumleft:

You were hanging out with Bill, and didn't know it! Look at the center-bottom of your own picture.

LOL, now I see :lol2:

To bad Tony, you would have a blast!

I'm thinking about renting a G Spyder and drive to Key West, is it worth the time and money as a daytrip? Anything else fun to do around here during daytime other than chilling by the pool?

Tomorrow I'll be going to the Heat vs Oklahoma game and then hitting up Mansion I think, was awesome there last wednesday! Thursday is dinner at Zuma!

The places I liked the most so far is Hakkasan, Mr Chow, Casa Tua and some hole in the wall place which had awesome huevos rancheros, lol

I'm thinking about renting a G Spyder and drive to Key West, is it worth the time and money as a daytrip? Anything else fun to do around here during daytime other than chilling by the pool?

Tomorrow I'll be going to the Heat vs Oklahoma game and then hitting up Mansion I think, was awesome there last wednesday! Thursday is dinner at Zuma!

The places I liked the most so far is Hakkasan, Mr Chow, Casa Tua and some hole in the wall place which had awesome huevos rancheros, lol

Been to Scarletts yet?

I like Key West, a lot more relaxed and "friendly" than a big city like Miami. No big clubs etc, but a lot of nice bars and smaller clubs. There's quite a lot of sea stuff you could do during day time.

Oh, and a lot of gay bars!

Been to Scarletts yet?

No, isn't that like a stripbar/cocktease? Good? Far off?

I like Key West, a lot more relaxed and "friendly" than a big city like Miami. No big clubs etc, but a lot of nice bars and smaller clubs. There's quite a lot of sea stuff you could do during day time.

Oh, and a lot of gay bars!

LOL! Well, would you recommend renting a Lambo and driving there, grabbing some food and driving back, that is the question buddy?

Keys is a nice destination, but a good distance and speed limits are not very high.

Enjoyable to do, recommend.

LOL! Well, would you recommend renting a Lambo and driving there, grabbing some food and driving back, that is the question buddy?

It's a nice drive and I guess it's great to see something other than Miami while you are over there, but I would stay a night if possible (it's a 3 hour drive or so).