VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

Last I heard he picked it up early and was heading for Houston. Something about a white wrap and visiting a club...

1617295-i_see_what_you_did_there_holyshi

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He came by yesterday and drove the car. As you might imagine he was well pleased! We are having the tint and clear bra installed today. He came by to check on that this afternoon. Here are a few post PDI pictures.

IMG_0784-1024x578.jpg

IMG_07941-1024x599.jpg

IMG_0793-1024x738.jpg

IMG_0791-1024x507.jpg

IMG_0789-1024x592.jpg

He came by yesterday and drove the car. As you might imagine he was well pleased! We are having the tint and clear bra installed today. He came by to check on that this afternoon. Here are a few post PDI pictures.

ED,

Next time he comes by, get a picture of him and post it, so we see what it looks like, when Christmas comes in February ....

THANKS,

ED,

Next time he comes by, get a picture of him and post it, so we see what it looks like, when Christmas comes in February ....

THANKS,

post-6539-1328659472.jpg

No review, just a picture of a really tall dude ruining the shot of a badass Verde Ithaca Aventador?!?!?

Come on we deserve better then this

What's Kareem Abdul Jabbar doing standing next to Aaron's car?

A little OT - but when I first saw pics of the door angle I was not sure I liked it. So used to the Murcie. These pics, particularly from the rear/right side, are just awesome. Now, if I can only get one in Monterey Blue I could convince the wife (in about five years....)

A little OT - but when I first saw pics of the door angle I was not sure I liked it. So used to the Murcie. These pics, particularly from the rear/right side, are just awesome. Now, if I can only get one in Monterey Blue I could convince the wife (in about five years....)

NOOOOO!!! You gotta KEEP the Blue Monterey Murcie then ADD a Blue Monterey Lp700! It took me FOREVER to get you into a blue monterey murcie....and find one on top of it! Hope you're driving it in good health and all is well!

NOOOOO!!! You gotta KEEP the Blue Monterey Murcie then ADD a Blue Monterey Lp700! It took me FOREVER to get you into a blue monterey murcie....and find one on top of it! Hope you're driving it in good health and all is well!

Hey Kevin! Nice to "see" you again. Yeah, I'm driving it but not as much as I'd like (work work work). Planning on driving more in 2012 but will need to add a car seat :eusa_dance: One of these days maybe I'll have you find me a Monterey Blue Aventador. You know someone will order one..... (sorry for the hijack).

so?!?!

the VI script on the cali's is actually a great idea!

Yes

but actually after seing the pictures I too think that the calipers need to be VI with a black or original color script.

SICK :icon_super: .

I'm still voting for the black calipers/VI script.

Congrats, enjoy it in good health! Man, those black accents set it off. Wow. Such a sick color.