It's here!!

Kisco

Coming off the truck. Of course upon delivery it was pouring here in MI....

5606.jpg

56010.jpg

I can't wait to get all the miles on it I did with my 04, plus more :icon_thumleft:

Iphone pics, BTW. Better pics to come after some minor cosmetic mods.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks so much, everyone. I have been in the garage for the past hours just looking at the car like a little kid in a candy store, lol.

As far as cosmetic mods, it will be the front clear markers and possibly PC the stock wheels satin black. I am a little torn if I should PC or leave the silver look on the wheels.

Driving impressions soon to come. Thanks again for all the kind words.

Congrats brother!! Thank you so much for having us over your house and letting me check out that PERFECT machine. Oh by the way I humped it when you werent looking.........................twice :monkeyleft:

Congrats brother!! Thank you so much for having us over your house and letting me check out that PERFECT machine. Oh by the way I humped it when you werent looking.........................twice :monkeyleft:

You are welcome anytime, bro. Glad to have you over. :icon_mrgreen:

Now, a question to the vets...

Does anyone know why almost every time I open the driver side door a fuel pump priming noise comes on? It's almost sounds like the suspension is adjusting itself or something of that sort. Any ideas? Thanks.

You are welcome anytime, bro. Glad to have you over. :icon_mrgreen:

Now, a question to the vets...

Does anyone know why almost every time I open the driver side door a fuel pump priming noise comes on? It's almost sounds like the suspension is adjusting itself or something of that sort. Any ideas? Thanks.

lol...You 6 spd manual guys are so funny...That's the E-gear pump priming and 'getting ready' for you to start the car. It primes so that it can be ready to activate the clutch/shift into neural.

Normal.

lol...You 6 spd manual guys are so funny...That's the E-gear pump priming and 'getting ready' for you to start the car. It primes so that it can be ready to activate the clutch/shift into neural.

Normal.

I was wondering the same thing........Thanks Mike!!!