Just picked up an H1

Assman

1998 HCMO.

422994_10150569620201805_622316804_91581

It has the military front bumper so it's made to go through things. Hopefully my house isn't one of the things it accidentally does.

418109_10150569619591805_622316804_91581

It has 2 jumpseats so it will seat 8 people. The kids loved sitting it the rear one.

417091_10150569619166805_622316804_91581

430623_10150569618521805_622316804_91581

Have to take the convertible to the beach.

Thanks everyone! So far it's really fun except trying to get it into a parking spot that's 90 degrees from the lane of travel.

sick! i always wanted one of those!

is that considerred the alpha? how is the power?

The Alpha was only produced in 2006. The power is adequate. It's no barn burner but with a predator chip and predator exhaust is goes well enough that it's not slow.

AWESOME! I love the color. Is it a Duramax truck or a gas truck?

It has the standard 6.5 td. The duramax was only standard in the alpha.

It's really fun to drive and gets attention similar that the Murci did. Lots of pointing, pictures and smiles and waves. The previous owner upgraded pretty much everything so it's good to go. It has the military front bumper so I hope I don't hit any part of my home because it will go through it.

Thanks to KMR for popping the idea into my head for getting one. I wanted a fun convertible that I could carry my kids in, but I like unusual vehicles so this fit the bill perfectly.

Thanks to Whiteout for all the advice while I was looking. He really knows his hummers well.

Truck looks great Raj!!! Looks like your front bumper could do some serious remodeling!!! Either remodel a tree huggers Prius.... or your whole house....

Hope yours has that H1 SMELL - Ive had two boths had it - been in one other that had the same smell - its a unique blend of CFCs and faux leather. Its weird its so strong and consistent in the vehicles ive been in.

Congrats smell or not.

Hope yours has that H1 SMELL - Ive had two boths had it - been in one other that had the same smell - its a unique blend of CFCs and faux leather. Its weird its so strong and consistent in the vehicles ive been in.

Congrats smell or not.

Haha I know what you mean man. Smells like diesel, grease and just man shit... not literally. maybe its fear that I smell.... yes fear

the smell is man shit?

great

Mine smells like diesel fuel and grease/leather.

Btw, I've already been off roading....assuming running over curbs counts....

How do the tree huggers in CA respond to all those on this board who own an H1?

I recall smoking a cig in front of a restaurant in Long Beach, and people looking at me like I raped their child because of my second hand smoke. Can't

imagine what a bright, loud, gas guzzling, man truck would do.