I bought an Aventador!

RaginBull

Hey everyone!! Due to the wait for the Aventador, my wish to not pay a premium, and the rumor of an SV coming in just a year-and-a-half, I was reluctant. I also was adamant about carbon fiber interior accents and alcantara everywhere. So, I was waiting it out...

Well, by chance I was on the website for Lamborghini Palm Beach just checking out what is there (parents live around there). I noticed they had my color combo (Arnclo Argos with black wheels and all black interior with orange stitching) available immediately, and I thought it was a mistake on the site. I called and they confirmed. I decided to bite the bullet. I am sure someone will make the carbon fiber interior parts that I want soon enough. I can always upgrade to the SV in a few years. I have been tortured by all the cool pics in all the Aventador threads!! In fact, threads on here made me grow to like many colors on this car, but the launch "new" orange made an impression on me from those initial photos (even though I saw it in white at the NYC event a few months before).

So, I am officially another Aventador owner on the forum. I will work out the delivery / transportation tomorrow. Pics will follow when I get her here.

Thanks to the other owners on here who assisted the bug inside me with all the cool videos, pics, driving impressions and posts.

Cheers!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Did you work with Jose? He is my new best buddy over there. Great guy.

I can't wait untill the day I can post a thread just like this, good job Sir!

Thanks!! I look forward to getting ours together when you get yours!!

NICE! Congrats!

Thank You!!

Congrats! Great combo and nice stable you have!

Thanks!! I Love these cars. It is amazing to actually have the distant unobtainable dreams of my childhood.

Congrats !

Thanks!!

Congrats! Did you work with Jose? He is my new best buddy over there. Great guy.

I got the car from Ken. I had spoken with him when I was visiting my parents and they had a Super Trofeo Gallardo on the site. I called thinking I would get it as my car for when I am in Florida. It had already sold by the time I called. So, when I saw this one on the website, I called. While doing the purchase I spoke with Jose too. Great people there. I also love Steve at FC Kerbeck. He is a great guy. I have bought a few cars from him.

Again, Thanks Everyone!!!

congrats!

I got the car from Ken. I had spoken with him when I was visiting my parents and they had a Super Trofeo Gallardo on the site. I called thinking I would get it as my car for when I am in Florida. It had already sold by the time I called. So, when I saw this one on the website, I called. While doing the purchase I spoke with Jose too. Great people there. I also love Steve at FC Kerbeck. He is a great guy. I have bought a few cars from him.

Again, Thanks Everyone!!!

yes they are now owned by warren henry, great people and you will see them grow pretty quickly.

bada$$ car, congrats!

Congrats!

Love that color. Saw it last June and it is stunning especially in bright sunlight!

Enjoy in the best of health