Anyone regret their TTG?

Robster Craws

I know it may seem like a silly thought on the surface but is there anyone who has grown tired of their TTG,found it to be less usable after having it built? To noisy? To difficult to drive? Any complaints at all?

I'm just wondering if the TTG satisfaction record from drivers is at 100% or there is anything they would have done differently after having had their car back.

I couldn't drive a Gallardo any other way. I told myself I would leave my 560 stock snd that lasted all of a week before it was headed to Jason's shop.

I think once you have had a TTG, you cannot own a stock one.

The best thing I have ever done x 2.

I regret selling mine....

I couldn't drive a Gallardo any other way. I told myself I would leave my 560 stock snd that lasted all of a week before it was headed to Jason's shop.

I totally agree with all of the sentiments above.

I regret selling mine....

I totally agree with all of the sentiments above.

zero regrets, go for it! :)

Yep, the only TTG related regret I've had was selling the first one. But I knew how to fix that problem.

:iamwithstupid:

my biggest complaint was tickets and no where to really stretch her legs lol

my Heffner build was just like owning a factory built G!

just make sure you get a good warranty and you are good to go!

"I know it may seem like a silly thought on the surface but is there anyone who has grown tired of their TTG,found it to be less usable after having it built? To noisy? To difficult to drive? Any complaints at all?"

Isn't that like asking if a billion dollars is to much money to have!!!???

I know it may seem like a silly thought on the surface but is there anyone who has grown tired of their TTG,found it to be less usable after having it built? To noisy? To difficult to drive? Any complaints at all?

I'm just wondering if the TTG satisfaction record from drivers is at 100% or there is anything they would have done differently after having had their car back.

Loved the TTG, nothing about it I didnt like as far as the power upgrades. I mostly grew tired of the attention that the Lambos bring, and that in combination with gobs of power doesnt mix well around here. Everyone has a cell phone and people can and will call the cops.

"I know it may seem like a silly thought on the surface but is there anyone who has grown tired of their TTG,found it to be less usable after having it built? To noisy? To difficult to drive? Any complaints at all?"

Isn't that like asking if a billion dollars is to much money to have!!!???

You bring up valid points, but I highly doubt that a TTG would have any real-world worries, for people owning/driving them. Just look at UGR, soon half the world if not more people will be owning UGR Lamborghinis.

absolutely none.. other than having a hard issue parting with them...

on my 560 platform, it drives so much better than stock. What UGR does with the tranny programming and clutches makes driving a stock gallardo seem worse! and the noise is all up to you... it can actually be quieter than a stock g if you want, or loud as shit... so that is easily adjustable just like exhaust on an NA car depending on what you ask for..

further, there is nothing that replaces the sound of turbos :D

So far I like mine. It's pretty dam incredible. Insurance agent looked up underground racing when I sent her pictures and then watched the videos online, lol.

She emails me after, so do you mine me asking what stage kit it has and power level? I thought she was trying to flag me when it turns out she is a fan of the cars.

Any complaints at all?

Yes many complaints. Reliability is the biggest issue.if you put many hard miles on the car the motor will not last in my experience. So satisfaction is not 100%.

The power is great put when the car is getting fixed half the time you own it then it is not worth the conversion.

Yes many complaints. Reliability is the biggest issue.if you put many hard miles on the car the motor will not last in my experience. So satisfaction is not 100%.

The power is great put when the car is getting fixed half the time you own it then it is not worth the conversion.

What build did you do? What problems were you experiencing?

What build did you do? What problems were you experiencing?

I twin turbo'd my motor, 800 hp on pump and 1000 hp on race gas. The motor went boom, then boom again!

yeah what are you talking about? i dont know anyone who has had an issue, Heff or UGR...i have heard of issue but not from people I know...and everyone I know of gets BEAT ON.....there are probably a dozen that I know of friends have...never any issues.

yeah what are you talking about? i dont know anyone who has had an issue, Heff or UGR...i have heard of issue but not from people I know...and everyone I know of gets BEAT ON.....there are probably a dozen that I know of friends have...never any issues.

If you for some reason think he's lying or that a highly modified car pushing 1000 hp or more isn't going to go boom once in a while, I have an orange bridge in San Francisco I'd be glad to sell you.