So where the fuck....

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan, this is a good drama thread and all and I'm gonna let u finish, but the award for drama threads goes to the heffner tt-ugrttgtrtgtrtturdgt thread is much better.

Allan, this is a good drama thread and all and I'm gonna let u finish, but the award for drama threads goes to the heffner tt-ugrttgtrtgtrtturdgt thread is much better.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:drunk:

Whilst scientists over at CERN are discovering interesting things with their LHC we on LP are discovering that adding turbos to lambos turns adults into shitfit throwing teenagers.

Wiggs said it would take 8 weeks to finish that car... In that thread the op said on Jan 11 that car was dropped off..

I think Dave is a really good guy. I've given him shit on this car cause I think butchering a car like an SV is foolish. Go buy a normal Murcie and do that.

Couple things, some of us who have gone through the mod the shit of something phase, realize that it's never worth what you put into it and rarely is it even drivable afterwards. So the hp war turns into a look how big my dick is cause lets be honest, you can't use it. Once you get to 750hp, it's more than enough for 98% of the roads.

The other thing, is that we have seen those who have "Stepped Up" and posted "look at me!!!!!!" I have $$$$$$$, this that and the other, usually ends up with a poor reaction and ending.

Dave, you have some great cars, go drive them and enjoy them. If you want to go really fast, go buy a race car and take it to the track.

I think Dave is a really good guy. I've given him shit on this car cause I think butchering a car like an SV is foolish. Go buy a normal Murcie and do that.

Couple things, some of us who have gone through the mod the shit of something phase, realize that it's never worth what you put into it and rarely is it even drivable afterwards. So the hp war turns into a look how big my dick is cause lets be honest, you can't use it. Once you get to 750hp, it's more than enough for 98% of the roads.

The other thing, is that we have seen those who have "Stepped Up" and posted "look at me!!!!!!" I have $$$$$$$, this that and the other, usually ends up with a poor reaction and ending.

Dave, you have some great cars, go drive them and enjoy them. If you want to go really fast, go buy a race car and take it to the track.

Best post in the entire thread!

What a gay ass post. You have obviously not started drinking yet.. Please delete this and come back to us after youve had a good long conversation with DR Bombay!

What a gay ass post. You have obviously not started drinking yet.. Please delete this and come back to us after youve had a good long conversation with DR Bombay!

If Kane is sobering up California is going down the drain man!!!

I always wanted to build a ridiculously fast Murcie and the SV is the best platform of all of the Murcies for it for obvious reasons. I like doing things that other people haven't, and especially, what other people say "can't be done". Because everything "can't be done" right up until the point that it is.

And I think you're a really good guy as well...aside from your football allegiances! :lol2:

Starting my own shop really threw a wrench into the timeline, but that's OK. It'll be done soon enough.

Hahahaha. You should come to Houston especially in mid March.

I always wanted to build a ridiculously fast Murcie and the SV is the best platform of all of the Murcies for it for obvious reasons. I like doing things that other people haven't, and especially, what other people say "can't be done". Because everything "can't be done" right up until the point that it is.

And I think you're a really good guy as well...aside from your football allegiances! :lol2:

Starting my own shop really threw a wrench into the timeline, but that's OK. It'll be done soon enough.

But twin turbo Murci's have been done...

OK fcuk faces,

Wiggs, who the fcuk cares if it's been done . Sorry, but tt Murcie already done. Why fcuk up a perfectly good and beautiful SV?

When was the last time your as actually drove more than 200 miles? You think you're a big dude? Come out on the Kulinary Mille in three weeks and play with the big boys. We have 7 million in cars going and we are driving on serious roads. No bullshit, no pretenders, real roads and real cars.

All this 'Step up"bullshit is crap. Bunch of insecure assholes who have small dicks who have to have constant stupid ass attention. I expect more from our guys who are quality.

fcuk you you fcuking fucks. Now I'm going back to my gin.

OK fcuk faces,

Wiggs, who the fcuk cares if it's been done . Sorry, but tt Murcie already done. Why fcuk up a perfectly good and beautiful SV?

When was the last time your as actually drove more than 200 miles? You think you're a big dude? Come out on the Kulinary Mille in three weeks and play with the big boys. We have 7 million in cars going and we are driving on serious roads. No bullshit, no pretenders, real roads and real cars.

All this 'Step up"bullshit is crap. Bunch of insecure assholes who have small dicks who have to have constant stupid ass attention. I expect more from our guys who are quality.

:lol2: :lol2:

OK fcuk faces,

The man's on fire, gotta respect it. :icon_pray:

OK fcuk faces,

Now thats the Kane I know and love... :icon_thumleft: